Homebrew Justin.TV

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think its been a long while since anyone had talked about any possibility of being able to view Justin.TV channels from the Wii so today I'm opening the conversation. Does anyone think there's a chance that a JTV app could be made or that JTV could somehow be implemented in a future version of WiiMC? Currently I'm looking into making a fake webcam stream of my PC screen and using ORB to view it on my Wii but I'm sure that we all would appreciate a better JTV solution.
smile.gif

DukeDizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice, thanks for opening that. I would so love to get J.TV working via Wii, haven't found anything yet, except that it seems to have to do with the Flash-version (not sure).

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm bringing this thread back. Looks like JTV support is something that going to have to be stressed, wether its from the JTV side of things or from the Homebrew side of things
frown.gif

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiShizzza said:
Again I wanna bring up that topic....

Still no intensions to bring justin.tv to the wii? Is it even possible?
What about a fake flash player app...
there's something like that for the nokia N900 it's written in c++ could it be ported to the wii,somehow ?

http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/p.../tweakflashver/

The source code can be compiled to run on the wii but you will need to re write how it displays as nokiA n900 uses qt to display to render the GUI and I don't think there is a qt for wii, plus there are probably other dependancies that n900 has which the wii does not so the likelihood of a port is unlikely and would probably be easier to make an wii app from scratch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...