just wow

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
ISIS aka Goat Fuckers International, just named Serbia as their next target. storms are brewing I guess.
Well US, i think you should use some more of those MOAB's, like 100 on them? They really need to perish of the face of the Earth
Source: ISIS Rumiyah Magazine
Iwill not link to that, no way, no how

Last edited by Byokugen,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
ISIS aka Goat Fuckers International, just named Serbia as their next target. storms are brewing I guess.
Well US, i think you should use some more of those MOAB's, like 100 on them? They really need to perish of the face of the Earth
Ouch. Are you living there right now? Any way you can get out? :-/

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There could be argued to be some historical precedent I guess.

For the most part don't worry and carry on with your life as normal. It is pretty much all hot air. They will say just about anything to make themselves feel big and have people pay attention, I don't want to say don't feed the troll but... don't feed the troll. Defeating them will no doubt take some choicely pointed bullets and some fun with economics but having you worry about such things is not them winning, but it ain't them losing. Just try to make sure your governments don't be too awful about doing things there, and make sure they don't try to take freedoms in the name of security.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Never. They will never to perish of the face of the Earth at all. Think about it.. They brainwash people and more people like ISIS is spread anywhere. We don't know how many. Yeah, the world is getting worse and gone berserk ever! NO PEACE! NONE!

D

Deleted User

I'm sorry. You can't look up to our country anymore because even though people who live in your kind of situations want the US to do that, the US citizens say its a crime against human rights and that President Trump is wrong just because he's President Trump.

If you want the US to do something, we won't, and you have the citizens to blame.

But enough about the US. I am really sorry dude. You're a pretty chill person on the temp, so I hope you'll find a way out of this situation. And, like @FAST6191 said, don't feed the troll. Once they get fed, the only want more.

"I gave them an inch, but they took a mile"

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
since when has isis itself any control over the countries they target?

its a literally draw of the luck from their perspective, when it comes to who and when someone feels the need to commit a suicide act like in london.
they learn about it from the news and they claim it to have been in their name.
god forbid we had two active groups like isis, they'd be arguing about in whom's name that act was committed.

anyway, the thing about trying to bomb isis is, where is isis?
you cant bomb what has no headquarters. you can't bomb what has no formal infrastructure. you can't assassinate a leader of a leaderless organization.
you could bomb the cities they hold, though they consist of just a few dozen isis fighters, a bunch of people bowing their head to them to not get shot and thousands of innocents.
i mean, lets just consider isis manages to somehow storm part of a city in serbia, would you want that part of the city to be turned into dresden in 1945?

and you can't prevent stuff like those car attacks either.

you can't however ignore one thing, outside of the core middle east areas around syria, isis basically does nothing. if isis was just a quarter of the threat the media make them out to be, there wouldn't be a car attack every week or two, but every minute or two.
these attacks are so simple and cheap (unlike say, a 9/11 incident, which seems more and more unrealistic to have been a terrorist plot when you compare it to whats happening in the terror business these days) them not happening every minute just shows how little interest there actually is in taking part in a holy war.

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The real question here would be who's funding these bastards. They're fucking everywhere and they're armed and loaded. Freakin' dangerous. Too damn dangerous to any country.
They have oil, many those supporters are rich, they steal... many ways my friend

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
there was a time where people in my city freaked out because of IS apparently have gotten closer to our cities, this was some 2 years ago i think.
they are basically thugs used by probably a dozen countries, imo. it is all business.

and very sad how so many innocent people die because of their faul businesses.
too many countries are involved.

you'll be fine mate.

D

Deleted User

They also threatened Portugal, I'm not worried.
They're just a couple of countries and we're an entire continent.
Did Portugal recently become its own continent? The things you learn when you're out of the loop for a while...

Reactions: Pacheko17

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: