Homebrew Just setup A9LH+CFW for first time!!

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The reason you loose cia installed themes and dlc is because you already have legally purchased at least one dlc or something with your nnid, if your like me that has never purchased a theme or dlc nothing disappears for me when I enter the eshop.

The reason that happens I think is when you enter eshop it sees you have dlc purchased and deletes everything non legit, if you just pirate EVERYTHING you'll have no problems

Last edited by 4gionz,

naivegirl2411

Trophies
XP
Country
The only thing I ever purchased on eshop was a game and AFAIK eshop deleting non-legit cias (of eshop content of course) is a thing as reported in that iso site as well as gbatemp threads so its not a hoax or user error. I was not spreading misinformation as ive experienced it first hand that entering eshop deletes these cias. The only thing we've figured out so far is that not linking your 3ds to the nnid prevents this. I was just helping OP since knowing this will help manage hiss 3ds better

TL;DR: If you pirate a lot then the risk of losing a lot of installed cias is high and you should avoid it and install update cias manually instead of via eshop, if you only have a few you can put everything in a folder and install it when you are done using eshop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw