Hacking Just got my SC lite!!

_Mazza_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mine was shipped on Thursday from SupercardStore but hasn't come in yesterdays or today's post
frown.gif

_Mazza_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm hoping mine comes on Monday I go away early Wednesday morning so fingers crossed.

Usually first class post arrives next day for me and I was sure it would come today but seems like it hasn't. Do you mind me asking what region in the UK are you in, Royal Mail might be slower for some reason. I'm in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.

chooch81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im in Northern Ireland but usually stuff from England comes next day as well. I still havent had any post today but when i do i will post.

EDIT: Im in work now but i just phoned home and i have a package!! Now i am just waiting on my sandisk ultra II which i only remembered to order last night, D'oh.

_Mazza_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kk thanks, I got my post at about 9:30 and I got 2 parcels from play.com that were sent on the 26th and some others shipped on the 27th from play and they haven't come yet so I'm really hoping I get them on Monday. Damn wish we had post on Sundays.

accolon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I ordered one at linker4u from Hongkong, they shipped it on Thursday and it arrived today. When I saw that the Supercard was on the way, I ordered a MicroSD from Amazon Germany, but they didn't ship it yet (although they said it was available within 24 hours).

Now I'm sitting here with a Supercard Lite I cannot use.
frown.gif

Btw, I put the SC into my DS Lite to see how it fits, and I still didn't manage to remove it. Is there an easy way without damaging the SC, the DS or my finger nails?

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one at linker4u from Hongkong, they shipped it on Thursday and it arrived today. When I saw that the Supercard was on the way, I ordered a MicroSD from Amazon Germany, but they didn't ship it yet (although they said it was available within 24 hours).

Now I'm sitting here with a Supercard Lite I cannot use.
frown.gif

Btw, I put the SC into my DS Lite to see how it fits, and I still didn't manage to remove it. Is there an easy way without damaging the SC, the DS or my finger nails?

Das offizielle Statement vom SC Hersteller war dass man erst die linke und dann die rechte (oder umgekehrt) Seite rausziehen sollte.

Sorry for my bad english
smile.gif

Mars

etresed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
To remove the SC lite from my ds lite I pulled the left side out a bit then the right side then the left then the right until it comes out.

Its quite tight but that should do it if you just pull it a bit at a time.

To mazza: I live in Notts, East midlands.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."