Hacking Just got a ps4

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,372
  • Replies 38
D

Deleted User

OP
impulse purchase. It came on 3.55, anything interesting i can do with it?

It's one of the uncharted 4 ps4 slim bundles

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
impulse purchase. It came on 3.55, anything interesting i can do with it?

It's one of the uncharted 4 ps4 slim bundles

I want to say congratulations for your brand new PS4. You can play uncharted with it. Its great game. By the way, since you have a 3.55. Good one. Do not update it if you want a jailbreak. I have 2.57 and it is about 3 years now. I won't even touch it. It's worth waiting for. :)

D

Deleted User

OP
I want to say congratulations for your brand new PS4. You can play uncharted with it. Its great game. By the way, since you have a 3.55. Good one. Do not update it if you want a jailbreak. I have 2.57 and it is about 3 years now. I won't even touch it. It's worth waiting for. :)
there's one problem with staying on 3.55...
0euFyfr.jpg

I can't play some of the games i got with it, like the last guardian, which is where this screnshot is from

D

Deleted User

OP
I can see if i can wait. At least i have countless other systems with hundreds of games i could entertain myself with while i wait..

hopefully i don't have to wait too long.

Last edited by ,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can see if i can wait. At least i have countless other systems with hundreds of games i could entertain myself with while i wait..

hopefully i don't have to wait too long.

I hope that we don't have to wait too long. However, we might have to wait a little bit longer. Don't know since the developer say that they might release the exploit if 4.70 have no exploit. Thats what their new twitter says. Anyway..

https://twitter.com/qwertyoruiopz/status/869633237320159234

https://twitter.com/qwertyoruiopz/status/869632891847880704

Look at my PS4, we purchased it almost 4 years ago. It is worth waiting for. PS3 jailbreak after 4 years. :)

Last edited by spotanjo3,
D

Deleted User

OP
can the op just update via a usb with the dumped update.pup file for 4.01??
i could do that, but i have no idea what i'd be sacrificing by getting off of 3.55. I know that that twitter thing says anything under 4.07 would be fine... but i want to make sure

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Because you are not the developer so you do not know what you are talking about. :)
So,you are a developer?
I doubt 3.55 is even better than 1.76
also,never heard of mod on 3.55,only the webkit exploit that allows code execution PoC,and i think we got that file explorer app.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So,you are a developer?
I doubt 3.55 is even better than 1.76
also,never heard of mod on 3.55,only the webkit exploit that allows code execution PoC,and i think we got that file explorer app.

No, I am not. I read the developers from two sites.. one of them is from twitter. I didn't say 3.55 is better than 1.76. They told us not to update the above 4.05 and thats all I know.

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: DarkRioru
D

Deleted User

OP
i guess i'll just update to 4.01 then... jeez some people need to calm their tits every once in a while

D

Deleted User

OP
Welcome, welcome to the world made of fake 1080p and shitty 30fps lol

Plus 50-60 fees per year for multiplayer online.
i know about those. i don't plan on playing online, or paying for ps+ in general, it's a scam. my main system is still PC

I follow rags quite closely

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i know about those. i don't plan on playing online, or paying for ps+ in general, it's a scam. my main system is still PC

I follow rags quite closely
I was a ignorant ps4 owner until I built my 1st gaming pc(6700k+msi 1070), honestly I would never ever back to play my games on consols again, I don't get it: pc mustard race rulez, why the hell buy a ps4?!

D

Deleted User

OP
I was a ignorant ps4 owner until I built my 1st gaming pc(6700k+msi 1070), honestly I would never ever back to play my games on consols again, I don't get it: pc mustard race rulez, why the hell buy a ps4?!
exclusives.

Reactions: aos10
D

Deleted User

OP
I own horizon, last guardian, uncharted Bloodborne all these run at upscale fake 1080, with very unstable 25-30fps, mmmm too shame indeed.
i don't care.... it's just games, the tv i play it on isn't even 1080p, it's 720p/1440x900

if you were to click on the spoiler in my signature, you'd know well that I have a PC. and it's my main gaming system. I also have it hooked up to a 1080p monitor

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)