Just Dance 2023

mor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any difference in using the method on the Google Drive doc versus just injecting the 4GB cache English save file from Tinfoil?

nurdy_8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi is anyone have the update file 1.0.3? because there is some song that cant be played (like lady gaga telephone) thankyou maybe the update can fix it (maybe)

Deshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone !
I've just seen that there are an update (1.1.0) and 2 DLCs available, does anyone know if songs are added ?
Or is it just stability and cosmetics ?

Ryusushie4k

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i got error message after "select your coach" and cant play dance after that.
I just downloaded and did all the steps in google drive guide, but I am also having a problem when you are going to "Select your Coach" My switch will test if theres an internet, after that It will say "Unable to connect . . ." Im sure I did all the steps correctly.

Gamerdiamond35100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell yeeeeeah, somebody (in China I guess), found out a solution!.. :grog:

You need a special CFW Offline Activation Files that consists of Offline Gamesave Data (3.64 GB) and Cache Data (2 KB). You need at least 10 GB of free space on your console though. After install the basegame, v65536 and 2 DLCs, copy all the save data, cache included via DBI into your account, change the Chinese language in-game into English, and voila!..
View attachment 341526View attachment 341527View attachment 341523View attachment 341524View attachment 341525

I guess warez are no-no here, so just search your lovely torrent website, or usual shady places.:)
is there any tutorial online
Post automatically merged:

Hell yeeeeeah, somebody (in China I guess), found out a solution!.. :grog:

You need a special CFW Offline Activation Files that consists of Offline Gamesave Data (3.64 GB) and Cache Data (2 KB). You need at least 10 GB of free space on your console though. After install the basegame, v65536 and 2 DLCs, copy all the save data, cache included via DBI into your account, change the Chinese language in-game into English, and voila!..
View attachment 341526View attachment 341527View attachment 341523View attachment 341524View attachment 341525

I guess warez are no-no here, so just search your lovely torrent website, or usual shady places.:)
is this still the latest way to do it or?

warmtwinkle

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It requires the Just Dance 2023 ownership DLC. Which should have been a part of your purchased code when you redeemed it on the Nintendo eShop.
Hello vinson77! Thank you for contributing to the creation of this mod. I noticed that the cache files are missing some dance routines from the base game (like extreme or alternative versions of them). Do you know if there's any chance of them being posted on the net one day? I'm also wondering if there's a way to get the files of the dances from the Just Dance Unlimited subscription service. I would imagine Ubisoft wouldn't let them being played offline, so that means there's no way to get their cache files.
I would appreciate you sharing any info you might have on it.

SvenPhillips

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have installed all 40 songs. They all work. I can’t save progress - ie it doesn’t record my scores etc, is this normal or did I do something wrong. I followed the guide on Google drive.

oggie

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can someone PM me with the details around the offline save files? I can't find them, but I have everything else I need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum