Hacking Just bought a M3DS Real, Need some help.

Deleted member 177877

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get M3 SAKURA 1.35X GU4.3C (USA/Europe), it is actually a dual boot of Sakura and Touchpod (the old/original M3 Real firmware). Unpack it, and put the System folder in the root of your card. Create a folder named NDS in the root of your card, that's where commercial ROMs go, might want to create a Picture, Video, and Music folder in the root too in case you ever want to put any of those in...

the first time you boot, it will show u both OS, Sakura and Touchpod, pick Sakura and it will automatically boot Sakura from then on...if you ever for whatever reason want to switch to Touchpod or vice versa, after turning on the DS, hold A and it will bring you to the OS selection screen...(although you should just stick with Sakura)

SuBw00FeR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome, thanks!
yaynds.gif

da1writer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lildeathboy said:
Hi. I recently bought a m3 real from yallstore and i wanna no if dey sell legit m3 real flashcarts.
Why not purchase it at http://www.realhotstuff.com/
That's where I got mine and realhotstuff gives you multiple packages to choose from.
I got the Perfect Bundle (known as rumble and GBA Expansion) and cost $44 with $6 for shipping (First Class gets you it in 2-3 days too).
Alone the M3 DS real only costs $28...

Sadly they are currently out of stock on the bundles (not the card by itself)
hate2.gif
but should be in stock by the end of the week, that yall website seems too fishy...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome