Hardware Just a few questions...

Thumbtack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was just wondering, before I decide to pick up one of these, If anybody could answer some questions for me? I know its not actually out yet, I just feel like the answers to this might have been posted elsewhere that I'm unable to find myself.

First, what's the deal with the tablet controller? I know its like a second screen like the DS, but is that it?
Can it do anything else? Does it have internal memory or something that I could use like an actual tablet?
I guess expecting it to act like another handheld is a little too much...

Second, Can you transfer more than one Wii to the same U? I happen to have 2 wiis because of a faulty disc drive and they both have shop games on them :/
Third, Is it hacked yet? Just kidding :3

Thanks,

HorreC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have mine up and running and the gamepad is only a game pad, not a tablet (at this time) it only works with the wiiU on. Its like a DSXL , not a clue on specs. It feels wonderful in your hands, and I am 6'4"

I havent tried to transfer anything yet, let alone two. Kinda wanna know the answer to this myself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?