jumped ship!!

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by dread123, Nov 26, 2008.

Nov 26, 2008

jumped ship!! by dread123 at 3:24 PM (931 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. dread123
    OP

Member dread123 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    decided had aenough with the nintendo wii. had it for 12 months chipped etc and over 250 games(legal backups of course..lol)
    There is no quality at all..gotta say there has been about 6 games this year deemed worthy to be called good! The majority are all party games,or serious games with mini games!!! yeah i know conduit etc coming out next year, but the jury is still out wether Wii can actually keep up. No need to quote facts about selling -cos i know the Wii outsells all by at least 2-3/1.

Wii going on market this weekend..should get good price cos its still what all the kids want. [​IMG]

Now bought 80gb ps3, after couple of hrs..gotta say WOW. the online experience is out of nintendo's league and better..hate to see what xbox live is like cos thats supposed to be tha daddy!!

Games now play in full hd well 720 to 1080 dependant on game.the pictures are excellent -this is what i've been putting off for over 12 months!!! never again will i purchase another nintendo product for family..except dsi for daughter(when its hacked..lol)

anyone else been blown away by the change over??

2. upbumpo190

Member upbumpo190 GBAtemp Regular

France
    It's true that there's shovelware, (ALOT), but the nintendo exclusive games made me buy it. If I had the money, i'd buy all 3, but the Wii is fun enough to mess around with (homebrew). The real gaming experience is on pc, that's where I do my main gaming.

In the end, nintendo never had alot of good games to begin with. Animal crossing has me hooked, but you're right, they need to make a better wifi service!

3. DarkRey

Member DarkRey still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!

Croatia
    lol
    welcome to the playstation section!!
    i would suggest to check the "ps3 essantials" topic at the top, thats where all the best games are rated!!
    i reccomend cod4 and mgs4 (these are some awesome games)

and dont stop buying nintendo products!! i personally like nintendo and sony (no M$)

4. DaMummy

Member DaMummy GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    if only the ps3 was hackable.........

5. Myke

Member Myke so tasty!

United States
    I was in your same shoes dread123. For a year I had a wii, and although I enjoy it very much (especially now with HB channel), it just didn't keep my attention going. Got an 80 gig ps3 for my birthday, and I was also completely blown away by the online and everything the ps3 has to offer. great console, with great features.

6. sdnoob

Member sdnoob GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I own a bc 80g ps3 myself. I love it, the graphic are great! my cousins own a wii, but none of the games are that great. Only rockband but all systems have that. Brawl wasn't as good as Melee and Mariokart was too slow paced in my opinion. I play NHL 09 (great game =)) and people sometimes come over and end up asking if its a live game, its that great. The wii really doesn't capture my attention, i only play it when i go to my cousins, i would never buy one myself.