Jump Ultimate Stars English Patch Problem

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Morgawr, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Morgawr
    OP

Morgawr GBAtemp Fan

Dec 18, 2008
    Italy
    I know I shouldn't be posting this here and I should have done some research first but I tried using the search command and looking at the bug/glitch list in the patch wiki, the result was nothing at all..

My problem is, I've got a freezing/crashing problem when I try to play on the 3rd world (the one with bleach)... The galaxy (so both islands, not just bleach's one) in its totality can't be played... when I beat the previous galaxy boss I jumped in the black hole and I got greeted with a white screen of death. I've tried many other times with the same result. Then, I though it was just a galaxy "skipping" problem and I tried to use the same savegame with the original rom. I was able to enter in the galaxy but as soon as I saved and went back to the patched game again I got a black screen of death and I can't play in galaxy mode... Is this a known problem? Has anyone else had this glitch before? Is there a known solution or am I forced to play the original game now? (eww [​IMG] )

My specs are:
    R4 v1.18 firmware
    512mb micro SD
    a phat DS [​IMG]

If somebody can help me or link me to a solution, I'll be thankful ^^

2. Morgawr
    OP

Morgawr GBAtemp Fan

Dec 18, 2008
    Italy

Just a little bump, can't anybody help? This glitch never happened to anyone else? @_@

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice