Jump Ultimate Stars English Patch Problem

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Morgawr, Jan 16, 2009.

Jan 16, 2009
  1. Morgawr
    OP

Member Morgawr GBAtemp Fan

Italy
    I know I shouldn't be posting this here and I should have done some research first but I tried using the search command and looking at the bug/glitch list in the patch wiki, the result was nothing at all..

My problem is, I've got a freezing/crashing problem when I try to play on the 3rd world (the one with bleach)... The galaxy (so both islands, not just bleach's one) in its totality can't be played... when I beat the previous galaxy boss I jumped in the black hole and I got greeted with a white screen of death. I've tried many other times with the same result. Then, I though it was just a galaxy "skipping" problem and I tried to use the same savegame with the original rom. I was able to enter in the galaxy but as soon as I saved and went back to the patched game again I got a black screen of death and I can't play in galaxy mode... Is this a known problem? Has anyone else had this glitch before? Is there a known solution or am I forced to play the original game now? (eww [​IMG] )

My specs are:
    R4 v1.18 firmware
    512mb micro SD
    a phat DS [​IMG]

If somebody can help me or link me to a solution, I'll be thankful ^^

2. Morgawr
    OP

Member Morgawr GBAtemp Fan

Italy

Just a little bump, can't anybody help? This glitch never happened to anyone else? @_@