JRPG double question.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dysan, Aug 19, 2010.

Aug 19, 2010

JRPG double question. by dysan at 9:24 PM (894 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. dysan
    OP

Member dysan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Greece
    1)got arc rise fantasia yesterday and was absolutely appaled at the crappy voice acting!
    I heard it was bad but oh gawd this sucks so much it's amazing...

is there an undub patch? so we can enjoy the japanese voices?(they say they're bad as well but better than english lol)
    I've seen undubbed versions to download but sadly mine is not one of them [​IMG]

2)tales of graces
    I know someone's working on a translation patch...any progress on that?
    download links and such?

thanks in advance.

2. kbe

Newcomer kbe Member

Canada
    1. There's no patch that I know of, just copies of the game that have been undubbed and most of these aren't even done properly because they still contain english VA in battle. There is one in particular that's pretty much all Japanese though with English subs.

2. There's two projects going, one was just a menu translation by Crevox and another full translation going on which I'm not sure if I can link to....... either way it's not done and there's no release yet.

3. TempusC

Member TempusC GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I can link to it.

http://www.talesofgraces.com

also Twitter:

www.twitter.com/ToGTrans

Crevox’s menu translation covers pretty much just arte and item names - the bare essentials for navigating the game. He was never planning on doing more than about 10% of the menus, and he stopped at v0.8 and never finished the rest of what he planned.

As for Arc Rise, besides the undub ISO, no one has made a Riivolution patch. I was planning to, but haven’t started playing the game yet and thus have no motivation. Between real life and projects, the backloggery is too high. Hopefully I can get to it soon.

4. dysan
    OP

Member dysan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Greece
    ah crap...

thanks for the info anyway guys