Hardware Joy-Con Enabler for Android

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a fix under developpement ? Or is this impossible to fix this lag throught software ? (HW bluetooth issue for example)
I have no lag so I'm not sure what to say though there was another thread about the lag

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a fix under developpement ? Or is this impossible to fix this lag throught software ? (HW bluetooth issue for example)
Does the lag happen all the time or only with particular setups?
wait, I take that back, actually, from time to time when I'm pairing back to my tablet as they were paired to my switch again, they lag a little or a lot, so I disable bluetooth, re enable it, since they are paired to the tablet currently, just hit buttons on the controller to connect them, and the lag is gone, see if this somehow works for you
you can test right off the bat by moving the joy stick as you can control the android os with a conroller

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can anyone confirm this actually works? I'm still unsure about it :/

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Does the lag happen all the time or only with particular setups?

It happens all the time for me

wait, I take that back, actually, from time to time when I'm pairing back to my tablet as they were paired to my switch again, they lag a little or a lot, so I disable bluetooth, re enable it, since they are paired to the tablet currently, just hit buttons on the controller to connect them, and the lag is gone, see if this somehow works for you
you can test right off the bat by moving the joy stick as you can control the android os with a conroller

Can anyone confirm this actually works? I'm still unsure about it :/

I donc have my Switch actually but I'll try that as soon as possible !

AnkitC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India

Doesn't look like it's a Hardware problem. It most likely occurs only in Basic mode.

A complete software will eventually arrive which should fix the issue. Cannot definitely say when though. When it does, it will have full support for Rumble, Gyroscope, etc.

Not true, as it requires andriod 4.1 and up (Jelly Bean and up)

True. But it's mentioned that way because earlier, if you have been following the development of Game Controller 2 Touch Pro you would know that, with the advent of SELinux in Android, from Android 4.4 I guess, the functionality of Root apps were hindered to a great extent.

Later on, parts of Game Controller 2 Touch Pro were re-coded in order to work with Android 4.4 and upwards with requiring a Custom Kernel. Still many Root Applications don't work without the Custom Kernel requirement.

I will rephrase that though. :)

AnkitC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I've been doing a Giveaway of Promo Codes in the XDA Forums, so I thought why not share some Promo codes here at GBATemp too.

So I have a few Promo Codes for you guys, anybody who wants it, simply comment here and I'll PM the code. :switch:

EDIT: The Promo Codes are limited, so it'll be given away in FCFS manner.

Last edited by AnkitC,
Reactions: Dmafra
D

Deleted User

I've been doing a Giveaway of Promo Codes in the XDA Forums, so I thought why not share some Promo codes here at GBATemp too.

So I have a few Promo Codes for you guys, anybody who wants it, simply comment here and I'll PM the code. :switch:
I'm up for it. I guess?

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EDIT: The Promo Codes are limited, so it'll be given away in FCFS manner.
mind if I have one, please, thx =D

D

Deleted User

I'm not going to be a douchebag, thanks for the code.
Going to try on my sister tablet when I will get Switch. (Somewhere in this month, or next)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome