Homebrew JKSM Problem.

Goodra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dont worry i found it! Thank you everyone!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok thank you i got it[/QUO
Yes. Pokemon games save to the cartridge. JKSM checks if there is one inserted every loop and inserts at the top of the list if it finds one.
One more thing,where can i got to export the save

So it's working then?
yes but how do i export save for pkhex?

JK_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yes but how do i export save for pkhex?
Once you hit save data, just press A on 'New'. The keyboard will pop-up and tell you to name the backup. What you need is the main file, which is located at "sdmc:/JKSV/Saves/Pokemon [version here]/[folder name]/" Writing back just means hitting Y on the same backup name.

Goodra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just go to cartridge then the should be a export options.
it was only save options. but idk if i did something wrong all i did was press a on my game

Once you hit save data, just press A on 'New'. The keyboard will pop-up and tell you to name the backup. What you need is the main file, which is located at "sdmc:/JKSV/Saves/Pokemon [version here]/[folder name]/" Writing back just means hitting Y on the same backup name.
one more thing. When i tried opening PKHeX it says 'Could not locate PKHeX.Core.dll' where do i get that?

dont worry ive got it

sm trejo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd recommend PKSM instead, you don't have to export the save to use it and it's much easier to use.

Hi,

does PKSM works after firmware update to 11.8? I'm on a lower firmware version and PKSM is still functional for me.

Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol