Gaming JIS 109-key board...

Ziggy Zigzagoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Essentially, where can I buy a USB-compatible JIS (kana, not roman) 109-key board for a cheap price? Amazon.com has got them for around twenty-something, and eBay has only got a few and for too much.

(In all seriousness, though, I believe that me buying a foreign keyboard contributed to the higher price...)

Also, I know I could just put out a different software layout and relabel the keys, but, due to my built-in keyboard, I have to do a few letters (like the letter "ro") in Unicode instead of pressing a key.

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Personally never found anyplace to buy a keyboard, though I did buy one in Japan 2 years ago ^^. Anyway you are much better of with IME / the linux equivalent. Really, trust me
smile.gif
. The only reason I have for using my keyboard is when I use it on my couch but never for japanese. When I want to type Japanese I always use IME nowadays as it is much easier and they way most Japanese type.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I would prefer to keep Roomaji separate from real Kana. Besides, the Kana layout would be more efficient (A Nipponese letter is roughly equivalent to to Roman letters, and there would be no problems with different types of Romanization.).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-