Japanese Flash Games Thread

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just the one you linked me :P There are more? :O Link me to them!
...it's SO much better than anything Capcom has produced in the last 10 years :O

Anyway, I've been able to reach Hockeyman on my first try, too bad he mauled my ass :( Anyway, great game! *bookmarks*

I finished it, but I honestly dunno what was about a space train going into someone's ass in space. Wtf.

http://hoshisaga.jp/index.html
There are 7 games. I think I played the 8th one as well, but it seems to be taken down or something. You can still find it here: http://hoshisaga.jp/hoshi8/index.html

And I have no idea what that train game is about myself, but you did ask for quirky games, so yeah.

Reactions: raulpica

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Playing the Hoshi Saga games. I raged a couple times during Hoshi Saga 2. Had to cheat and look at a walkthrough for the "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" one, and stage 70 (just because I sucked so bad) currently on Hoshi Saga 3

EDIT: Out of all of them, there was one stage that I couldn't beat...

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Playing the Hoshi Saga games. I raged a couple times during Hoshi Saga 2. Had to cheat and look at a walkthrough for the "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" one, and stage 70 (just because I sucked so bad) currently on Hoshi Saga 3

EDIT: Out of all of them, there was one stage that I couldn't beat...
I think I beat all of them, but some were really hard yeah. Is stage 70 the one with the maze where you have to navigate the turning star through it? That one was very tough.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think I beat all of them, but some were really hard yeah. Is stage 70 the one with the maze where you have to navigate the turning star through it? That one was very tough.
Yeah that's the one. It's even harder with a track pad instead of a mouse...
The one I couldn't beat was stage 74 on Hoshi Saga Ringoen. I spent at least 20 minutes on it before I gave up:hateit:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte