Hacking Japanese dlc help.

Legendier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have rpg tsukuru fes (Japanese) cia installed on my ds. I have the cia dlc and installed it but it doesn’t appear. I think I need to download the free dlc data to use it. But when I go in the games dlc menu it’s empty. I tried deleting all my dlc but it was still empty. Can someone help me? (I apologize if this is not the spot to ask this question, I made this account today just so I could ask this question.) (Do I need to change my region settings in my nnid? it’s currently set to Canada.)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is Japanese. Problem is I’m not. Can I access Japanese eshop when my nnid region is set to Canada?

You need Japanese region DLC if your game is Japanese region, your system fall under American region, so in order for you to use the DLC you need to hack your system then install the game and the DLC from the same region.

like Japanese Region Game+ Japanese region DLC, doesn't matter what region your eshop is.

Legendier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need Japanese region DLC if your game is Japanese region, your system fall under American region, so in order for you to use the DLC you need to hack your system then install the game and the DLC from the same region.

like Japanese Region Game+ Japanese region DLC, doesn't matter what region your eshop is.
My ds is hacked and I have tried luma local switcher. I know what the problem is. You would need to know the game to understand it though. What I need to know now is can I delete my nnid without ruining all my games using cfw?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My ds is hacked and I have tried luma local switcher. I know what the problem is. You would need to know the game to understand it though. What I need to know now is can I delete my nnid without ruining all my games using cfw?

Why don't you look for the game and dlc in the same region, they should work fine if you have CFW.

Legendier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why don't you look for the game and dlc in the same region, they should work fine if you have CFW.
I have the us version already but the game has more dlc in Japan version and their non compatible so Japanese dlc doesn’t work on us version.
All I need to know is can I delete my Nintendo network I’d without doing a full memory wipe.
I tried looking it up but I can’t find an answer.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the us version already but the game has more dlc in Japan version and their non compatible so Japanese dlc doesn’t work on us version.
All I need to know is can I delete my Nintendo network I’d without doing a full memory wipe.
I tried looking it up but I can’t find an answer.

deleting your NNID won't solve your problem, you can't enter eshop when you region change, you only solution is to play the Japanese version.

Ryoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have rpg tsukuru fes (Japanese) cia installed on my ds. I have the cia dlc and installed it but it doesn’t appear. I think I need to download the free dlc data to use it. But when I go in the games dlc menu it’s empty. I tried deleting all my dlc but it was still empty. Can someone help me? (I apologize if this is not the spot to ask this question, I made this account today just so I could ask this question.) (Do I need to change my region settings in my nnid? it’s currently set to Canada.)
to get dlc you just download eu rpg fes and american and eu dlc and update (eu or usabut i did eu) thats ow i got japan dlc

(download european fes, download american fes dlc download european fes dlc download fes update)
Post automatically merged:

to get dlc you just download eu rpg fes and american and eu dlc and update (eu or usabut i did eu) thats ow i got japan dlc

(download european fes, download american fes dlc download european fes dlc download fes update)
it also gets the rest of the dlc packs like sf 2 or disgaea 5 skins

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: