Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Random Joe, Mar 9, 2015.
Did you Import JAP/AUS 3ds anticipating Gateway Support?
Or take the risk of waiting for US release?
i hope it pays off
I got my Jap 3DS back when it came out, I had it for a few months and nothing... I havent used it at all, waiting for gateway so I havent imported any games, its still in 8.0
imported a AUS the second that stupid video was posted
that famous video
I was so close to importing an AUS XL many times.
Let's just hope the next GW update gives us emunand support and region changer, because I have 2 3DS by now and I want to sell them. Dammit saves holding me into doing it. But now, my New3DS is just an Advance Wars machine.
I imported as soon as the US announcement was made and Nintendo confirmed fucking us over for colour selection yet again.
Imported an Aussie XL 9.0 back in January, eventually paid a premium price for nothing... At least I got the metallic blue version
Imported a jap one, still 8.1
I bought 3 pal XL N3ds from Aus stock but from their UK hub, same price as UK stock is now.
Bought them because I wanted them, not because of gateway.
Got the Metallic Blue AU N3DS XL off PA, first because I wanted to be in that "window" 9.0-9.2, second it was NEVER officially going to get released here in India.
Bought a JP New 3DS regular, don't regret it since NA didn't' get the regular model. I updated the console to 9.2 and haven't done anything with it since besides playing DS games.
got a AUS console, but it was the same price as the UK price anyway and really these things are a gamble, i could of waited to find out if the UK consoles came with 9.0-9.2, but if they didn't the prices of AUS consoles would certainly of sky rocketed.....so it was a gamble that didn't really pay off, but on the other hand didn't really cost any more than if i would of waited
i do love the red XL though, shame that wasn't available in the EU