Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
isnt the top toy the name neoflash give there version of the DSTT not the version you are reviewing......

Well I spent the last 20 minutes of my morning looking at the box, the kit, and looking at the giveaway listing from GBAtemp.

QUOTEWin 1 of 20 TopToy DS slot-1 cards + pak

So that is taken from the giveaway.

Then the box says TTDS, DSTT, I am pretty sure somewhere on the box it also said Top Toy so there doesn't seem to be any unity towards what to call the thing. Again looking at the card itself it says TTDS and right under it, it says DSTT so I guess that also increases the confusion.

Regarding games not working...well I have tried about 30 all working fine once switching from fat32 to fat16....Also it might have something to do with me using a built in MicroSD reader as to why I haven't had any problems as from what I have read some people are using a workaround based off of slowing the included microsd reader?

lcdec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best review out on youtube. Could you make a vid with the GBA and Explorer 2 in 1 expansion pack running the opera web browser.

gamerzville

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for any UK peeps out there who would like the DSTT, I have a couple of auctions going on ebid, I dont know if I am allowed to do this here, but here goes.

visit the auction below on ebid. happy days guys and gals, keep the faith ;o)

http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/auction...6-0&mo=auction

you can either purchase,

DSTT + 2GB MICRO SD

or

DSTT ONLY.

choice is yours.... you'd be crazy not to.... the DSTT is one awesome cart, I use mine with the 4GB SDHC Micro SD, works no problems.

You can install Homebrew to listen to music, and watch vids also, I can load the latest Moonshell 1.71, no problem.

have a nice day out there......

FORGOT to say... that was one great review, good quality!
bow.gif

neogba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was excellent!

It could be improved by editing out the foul language. So what the %$#@ does it matter(joke)? Kids will be watching. While they will not surely die from it. It's just not a good example. Who wants to hear a little kid cussing like a sailor, ya know.

I highly commend and congratulate you on the contest win, the sweet video, and showing the details for us. It's just that a language edit, would make it near perfection. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: