Not open for further replies.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yes and? I been waiting as well. I'm just not moaning about it. I got enough other stuff to play and to be fair. It's not that many Wii U games that are worth to own.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I only desire the kernel exploit to develop games using Unity for Wii U. If I can manage to plan a good tactic with my money at the weekend, I might end up selling a few stuff, including my current 5.5 Wii U, so that I have just about enough money to buy a fresh 5.4.0 or under console. :)

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I only desire the kernel exploit to develop games using Unity for Wii U. If I can manage to plan a good tactic with my money at the weekend, I might end up selling a few stuff, including my current 5.5 Wii U, so that I have just about enough money to buy a fresh 5.4.0 or under console. :)

Shitty Magician ? Taven were right.

D

Deleted User

Shitty Magician ? Taven were right.
Do you seriously have to:
1) Bring Skype conversations into here?
2) Start a flamewar?

Also, I told you personally not to talk to me anymore or else shit will hit the fan... soooo, I guess shit's gonna hit the fan now, I guess...

Donzi

Trophies
Behind you, don't look at me, just feel me...
XP
Country
Because it's easy for someone that has the exploit to not release it. They don't need to worry about when/if nintendo ever releases a patch. To them they're doing us a favour, but tbh at this point it most likely won't be released for at least another 4-8 months or so. We don't care about idiots who update to 5.6.0, it should be released for those smart enough to stay on 5.5.1. Then all the new scrubs will have to wait a few month like we 'did'.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2) Start a flamewar?

Also, I told you personally not to talk to me or else shit will hit the fan... soooo, I guess shit's gonna hit the fan now, I guess...
SHIT IS GOING DOWN BOIS. Stick magician or lyfe

Donzi

Trophies
Behind you, don't look at me, just feel me...
XP
Country
2) Start a flamewar?

Also, I told you personally not to talk to me anymore or else shit will hit the fan... soooo, I guess shit's gonna hit the fan now, I guess...
OOOOHH, MANS GONNA KNOCK 'IM DOOOOOWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...