It's Pride Month!

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
OP
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
Corporate is now fully supportive of the LGBTQIA+ community*†! Now receive limited edition items that look, feel, sound, smell, and/or taste exactly like the original product, but with a rainbow stamped on it!

* While supplies last, each set sold separately, batteries not included.
Must be 18 years or older or have permission from a parent or guardian.
† Does not apply to the Middle East.

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Haha, I was sitting here and considering what this was supposed to mean for a minute. It is weird that the capitalists that were historically portrayed as oppressors of the little man now market themselves with these symbols/movements.

Reactions: WG481

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haha, I was sitting here and considering what this was supposed to mean for a minute. It is weird that the capitalists that were historically portrayed as oppressors of the little man now market themselves with these symbols/movements.
Corporations will use rainbows for marketing to try and increase profit whole simultaneously using said profit to fund anti-gay bills, conversion therapy and whatever else. Capitalism is fucking shameless.

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Corporations will use rainbows for marketing to try and increase profit whole simultaneously using said profit to fund anti-gay bills, conversion therapy and whatever else. Capitalism is fucking shameless.
I never heard of this, but it might be true. It is the caducean mercuriall game they play. Play both sides of the argument and win.

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Under hegemonical theory with the support of coporate 'the community' is not a sub-culture but the dominant one. Never looked at it from that perspective.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL