Hardware "It's going to be $8000, right?"

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh all hail the Flying Spagettimonster, may he bring noodly goodness for everyone!

In other news... 8000$ MXN is cheaper that what I will pay. For me it's 414$ USD.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
R.i.p
Fucking Trump man
It's not him, I'm in Sweden. We got really really, high taxes on products. It's 25% on general items and services, on books it's 6% and on food it's 12%. (And yes, it's been like this for decades, long before all the immigrants. Actually, they lower the book taxes in 2002 from 25% to 6%).

Never the less, this is about the Switch, not politics.

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh mexico, never change.
not even when i lived there as a kid i bought electronics in mexico. i always traveled to the us to get my games and etc.

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
Man, those early-adopter woes are some deep pain.

Switch will save us
Anyway, I hope you get that Switch soon. The world as you know it might end. Can't believe some of the more insensitive ignorant posts weren't deleted in this thread. Seriously.

Last edited by Veho, , Reason: No politics plz

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the $8,000 on the title refers to $8,000 Mexican pesos which equals to $390 U.S dollars, it appears some people in this thread actually think the switch will cost $8,000 U.S. Dollars in Mexico, lol.

Last edited by lordkaos,

guisadop

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Um... get it a month later? I'm sure it'll be 20% cheaper in third world countries by then (at least from what I've seen from past consoles here in brazil)

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In this thread, Mexico has become the new Brazil when it comes to electronics.
Not really
oh mexico, never change.
not even when i lived there as a kid i bought electronics in mexico. i always traveled to the us to get my games and etc.
I remember back when the dollar was 13 pesos
Good times, man.
Man, those early-adopter woes are some deep pain.

Switch will save us
Anyway, I hope you get that Switch soon. The world as you know it might end. Can't believe some of the more insensitive ignorant posts weren't deleted in this thread. Seriously.
Early-adopter woes in Mexico include paying extra for a fucking case.
the $8,000 on the title refers to $8,000 Mexican pesos which equals to $390 U.S dollars, it appears some people in this thread actually think the switch will cost $8,000 U.S. Dollars in Mexico, lol.
Yeah dude
THAT would be insane
Worse than fucking Brazil
@BlueFox gui I feel bad for you

Um... get it a month later? I'm sure it'll be 20% cheaper in third world countries by then (at least from what I've seen from past consoles here in brazil)
I want it at launch though

Last edited by Imacaredformy2ds,
Reactions: BlueFox gui

Paranoid V

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The best official price at the moment is on amazon.com.mx, at $9,449mx.
And unfortunately you can't order it from the US or some other country hoping to save some big bucks, at least not the legal way. This is because the horrible taxation laws we have here grant customs the autorithy to withhold your items if they surpass certain value on the internal market, and only deliver them to you after you pay the corresponding tax to them (some times this is even more expensive).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.