It snapped in two

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My younger sibling has snapped my ds in two. That brings the count up to four.

I still have my previous broken ds consoles,
unsure.gif
if I ever get my hands on a tri-wing screwdriver I'll salvage working parts from each one and make a new one. It'll give me a chance to experiment.

Feel free to leave your opinions and comments.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Deal Extreme $0.85 for a Triwing driver free shipping takes about 2 weeks ... you may wanna order a few more parts at the same time!

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kobykaan said:
Deal Extreme $0.85 for a Triwing driver free shipping takes about 2 weeks ... you may wanna order a few more parts at the same time!
Would the same screwdriver open a Gamecube controller? I spilled coffee on mine and now the buttons stick.
frown.gif

TheDarkSeed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's a demon child with a heart as black as hell. He has no regard for human decency. Every Have you seen Nanny 911? If you put 10 of those kids in the same room with him, they'd have trauma that a normal psychiatrist wouldn't be able to cure. Each child would need to be exorcised.

Once, he was really mad. I think I saw his eyes turn red.

CyberFish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the same screw the famous nintendo screw that will take apart the GC, Wii, and DS? If so, I must get me one too.

That sucks though. When I was a kid it was a toy for a toy.

D

Deleted User

Wow, sorry to hear that. What are your parents saying about your sibling breaking your DSs?

Depravo said:
kobykaan said:
Would the same screwdriver open a Gamecube controller? I spilled coffee on mine and now the buttons stick.
frown.gif
Yes, a triwing screwdriver can be used to open a GC Controller.

TheDarkSeed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beating the HELL out of him will be pretty hard.

My parents said nothing. Actually, they're going to get HIM a new ds. But sadly I'm used to it. My first thought wasn't "Oh my gosh, you broke my ds!" It was more like "How long before I get a new one(if I do)?"

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Takeshi said:
Wow, sorry to hear that. What are your parents saying about your sibling breaking your DSs?

Depravo said:
kobykaan said:
frown.gif
Yes, a triwing screwdriver can be used to open a GC Controller.
Thanks for that - just ordered one. I'll be glad to get my official GC pad back in working order. I'd been reduced to using my cheap, third-party backup pad (it came free with the GC) which frankly rendered a lot of games unplayable.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So long as the ribbon cable to the top screen is intact, you can just buy a new case (and the screwdriver) and make it good as new...

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
to add to the thread topic ...

Having kids of my own I would of stopped at 1 broken DS!

now the kid KNOWS every broken DS will get replaced the kid will KEEP DOING IT! and NEVER LEARN!

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its times like this, I am glad I was an only child.

If I had a younger brother do something like that to me, he would have had a nasty accident. I hear a hairdryer in the bathtub works quite effectively, make sure to bypass the fuse or RCD though.

CyberFish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
its times like this, I am glad I was an only child.

If I had a younger brother do something like that to me, he would have had a nasty accident. I hear a hairdryer in the bathtub works quite effectively, make sure to bypass the fuse or RCD though.

That is a little extreme dont you think?

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDarkSeed said:
Beating the HELL out of him will be pretty hard.

My parents said nothing. Actually, they're going to get HIM a new ds. But sadly I'm used to it. My first thought wasn't "Oh my gosh, you broke my ds!" It was more like "How long before I get a new one(if I do)?"
You should really complain to your parents that they should *buy* him one and give it to you. Because if it really IS his fault he should be punished or be showed it's wrong instead of getting a seemingly reward.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY