Homebrew Issues With Latest PKSM

ChokingVictim87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I deleted my out of date version of PKSM and downloaded the newest version. Put it on the root of my SD card then installed and deleted it using FBI.

The App appears on my home screen and looks fine,but when clicking on it to open, the app crashes and some information appears on screen for 1 second before disappearing.

I have tried this twice now and had the same result. Anyone out there who can help?

MrHuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PKSM has gone through some big changes. Depending how old your previous version was, you may want to backup your entire 'sdmc:/3ds/PKSM/' folder' and let it generate again.

It tries to download new assets on first load, so make sure you have an internet connection available! else.. it will return to the homescreen.

ChokingVictim87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
PKSM has gone through some big changes. Depending how old your previous version was, you may want to backup your entire 'sdmc:/3ds/PKSM/' folder' and let it generate again.

It tries to download new assets on first load, so make sure you have an internet connection available! else.. it will return to the homescreen.

Hey man. I didn't have anything saved to my old one whatsoever. So I should be connected to Wi Fi when I first open it?

MrHuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just telling you what PKSM needs to get started, havn't got any experience in using any modded console online for retail gaming.. Can't tell you what will ban you or not. Just using PKSM shouldn't tho.. anything else.. i don't know, sorry.

Edit: yes, just the first time. Then you can use it offline.

Last edited by MrHuu,
Reactions: ChokingVictim87

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh you meant the game. Scratch what I said earlier +1