Hacking issues with Adrenaline Bubble Manager.

supermilk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried doing some searching for a fix for this on my own already, but couldn't find a method that worked for me (or really, any sort of info on this at all). recently installed Adrenaline Bubble Manager to put a few of my favorite games onto the livearea so I don't have to boot into Adrenaline every single time to play them. the bubbles install perfectly without any issues whatsoever. the issue occurs when I actually try to run any of the games. all the games work totally fine in Adrenaline itself, but when I attempt to play them from any of the bubbles installed with ABM, they show the standard warning screen before giving me a C1-2758-2 error. when I press 'Okay', it kicks me back to the livearea. the error message also kinda... freaks out a little bit, as it looks like the message is sorta popping up multiple times really fast in the background. like the main error message stays still, but the borders of the message look like a bunch of the same message are popping up behind it. difficult to explain, but that's pretty much what it looks like to me.

I'm using a PSTV running 3.60 Enso, and a 128GB USB stick mounted with USBMC for all of my games. I do not have a tai folder in ux0, just on ur0, and I already have the Adrenaline kernel in my config.txt so I don't have to start Adrenaline twice. haven't tried reinstalling Adrenaline yet, since Adrenaline itself works without any problems, just the bubbles created with ABM refuse to work for some reason. would really appreciate some help with this, since I would really like to use ABM, but the bubbles it creates are kinda useless because of this...

supermilk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What UMD ISO Mode is ABM set to? You have to set that manually, it doesn't rely on what Adrenaline is already set to.

Inferno, same as Adrenaline. it was set to that by default in ABM, but I tried changing it to a different mode and then changing it back to Inferno to see if it did anything, but the bubbles still give me the error mentioned in OP every time I run them. forgot to mention, but I'm using the latest ABM along with the latest Adrenaline, if that makes any difference.

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Inferno, same as Adrenaline. it was set to that by default in ABM, but I tried changing it to a different mode and then changing it back to Inferno to see if it did anything, but the bubbles still give me the error mentioned in OP every time I run them. forgot to mention, but I'm using the latest ABM along with the latest Adrenaline, if that makes any difference.
Did you reinstall ABM after updating to the latest version of Adrenaline, or did you initially install ABM after Adrenaline?

supermilk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you reinstall ABM after updating to the latest version of Adrenaline, or did you initially install ABM after Adrenaline?

the latter, already had the latest Adrenaline installed long before installing ABM. read somewhere that the error I'm getting has something to do with a bad license, but I've no idea why I'd be getting an error like that. you wouldn't happen to know if ABM requires an activated Vita/PSTV by any chance? or maybe a PSN linked? just a thought, but that could be why I'm getting this particular error.

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
the latter, already had the latest Adrenaline installed long before installing ABM. read somewhere that the error I'm getting has something to do with a bad license, but I've no idea why I'd be getting an error like that. you wouldn't happen to know if ABM requires an activated Vita/PSTV by any chance? or maybe a PSN linked? just a thought, but that could be why I'm getting this particular error.
Hmm... it shouldn't, as long as (if you're using PSN EBOOTs) you have plugins active in ABM and npdrm_free installed.
Have you tried the Sony NP9660 ISO mode in ABM?

supermilk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... it shouldn't, as long as (if you're using PSN EBOOTs) you have plugins active in ABM and npdrm_free installed.
Have you tried the Sony NP9660 ISO mode in ABM?

yup, tried NP9660 as well as MARCH33 just to test, and still getting an error. don't believe I'm using any official PSN EBOOTs, just regular PSP isos and psx2psp eboots.

Can you tell us what the actual path is?
I suspect this could be the issue at first glance.

I've the adrenaline_kernel.skprx copied to the tai folder on ur0, with the path in my config.txt under *KERNEL as ur0:tai/adrenaline_kernel.skprx. I only need to press start once on Adrenaline's livearea page to run it, so I assume I installed it correctly. does it need to be at the very top or bottom above/below all other plugins under *KERNEL for ABM to recognize it? because I have it placed right in the middle of a few other plugins.

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup, tried NP9660 as well as MARCH33 just to test, and still getting an error. don't believe I'm using any official PSN EBOOTs, just regular PSP isos and psx2psp eboots.

I've the adrenaline_kernel.skprx copied to the tai folder on ur0, with the path in my config.txt under *KERNEL as ur0:tai/adrenaline_kernel.skprx. I only need to press start once on Adrenaline's livearea page to run it, so I assume I installed it correctly. does it need to be at the very top or bottom above/below all other plugins under *KERNEL for ABM to recognize it? because I have it placed right in the middle of a few other plugins.

You should be fine if you don't have to double click on it, that means that the app is running before the other major components.

However, It wouldn't hurt to try putting it lower, I know it tedious but it's worth a try.

If this fails, here's my next suggestion,
try running a disk scan for errors on your usb, then reinstall your bubble manager, which version are you using?

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You sure Adrenaline points out to the correct drive (ux0, uma0 or other).
Are you using plugins? Which ones? (PSP plugins and Vita ones.)

supermilk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be fine if you don't have to double click on it, that means that the app is running before the other major components.

However, It wouldn't hurt to try putting it lower, I know it tedious but it's worth a try.

If this fails, here's my next suggestion,
try running a disk scan for errors on your usb, then reinstall your bubble manager, which version are you using?

tried putting it below all my other kernel plugins, didn't do a thing unfortunately. the USB is also healthy, no errors. tried reinstalling ABM as well, but no luck. I'm using the latest version, 5.13 I believe.

You sure Adrenaline points out to the correct drive (ux0, uma0 or other).
Are you using plugins? Which ones? (PSP plugins and Vita ones.)

I've Adrenaline set to read from ux0, since that's where all my games are. for PSP plugins, I only have npdrm_free and TempAR (if it counts as a plugin? not very familiar with PSP stuff). and for Vita plugins, here's a copy and paste of my config.txt, should give you a good idea of what plugins I'm using:
# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/dsmotion.skprx
ur0:tai/repatch_4.skprx
ur0:tai/kuio.skprx
ur0:tai/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
*!PSPEMUCFW
*ALL
ur0:tai/vsh.suprx
ur0:tai/dsmotion.suprx
ur0:tai/fakecamera.suprx
ur0:tai/VitaGrafix.suprx
*main
ur0:tai/download_enabler.suprx
ur0:tai/pngshot.suprx
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget

*KERNEL
ur0:tai/usbmc.skprx

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I've Adrenaline set to read from ux0, since that's where all my games are. for PSP plugins, I only have npdrm_free and TempAR (if it counts as a plugin? not very familiar with PSP stuff).
Try disabling TempAR, don't know if would matter, but recently I had to disable the Remastered controls by TheFlow (MGS, Resistance and GTA).

and for Vita plugins, here's a copy and paste of my config.txt, should give you a good idea of what plugins I'm using:

# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/dsmotion.skprx
ur0:tai/repatch_4.skprx
ur0:tai/kuio.skprx
ur0:tai/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
*!PSPEMUCFW
*ALL
ur0:tai/vsh.suprx
ur0:tai/dsmotion.suprx
ur0:tai/fakecamera.suprx
ur0:tai/VitaGrafix.suprx
*main
ur0:tai/download_enabler.suprx
ur0:tai/pngshot.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget

*KERNEL
ur0:tai/usbmc.skprx
Everything seems fine, just curious about usbmc.skprx mounting last. I thought it was important to mount the "games/ux0 drive" first.

Reactions: BOBdotEXE

BOBdotEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything seems fine, just curious about usbmc.skprx mounting last. I thought it was important to mount the "games/ux0 drive" first.

I've been stuck with ' Error c1-2758-2' for DAYS!
I tried everything, reinstall both adrenaline and BubbleMananger, etc.

Turns out it was my plugin order all along...
Moving usbmc.skprx to the top fixed it.

Reactions: Zukov

supermilk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try disabling TempAR, don't know if would matter, but recently I had to disable the Remastered controls by TheFlow (MGS, Resistance and GTA).

guess TempAR wasn't the cause, since getting rid of it didn't do anything. not sure why usbmc.skprx is all the way at the bottom, but I didn't put it there. pretty sure USBMC did that on its own when I ran it for the first time and got everything set up. works just fine despite being at the very bottom though, so I've never bothered touching it.

I've been stuck with ' Error c1-2758-2' for DAYS!
I tried everything, reinstall both adrenaline and BubbleMananger, etc.

Turns out it was my plugin order all along...
Moving usbmc.skprx to the top fixed it.

glad you found a fix that worked for you, but moving usbmc.skprx in my config didn't do a thing for me, sadly. still getting the same error.

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guess TempAR wasn't the cause, since getting rid of it didn't do anything. not sure why usbmc.skprx is all the way at the bottom, but I didn't put it there. pretty sure USBMC did that on its own when I ran it for the first time and got everything set up. works just fine despite being at the very bottom though, so I've never bothered touching it.

glad you found a fix that worked for you, but moving usbmc.skprx in my config didn't do a thing for me, sadly. still getting the same error.

Wow - sounds like you tried everything - one last one from me - is you adrenaline version 6.7?

supermilk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow - sounds like you tried everything - one last one from me - is you adrenaline version 6.7?

yes, it is. I ended up reinstalling Adrenaline earlier today, and made sure to get the latest version off of GitHub before doing so, just to be absolutely sure. reinstalled ABM too, and... nothing. the only thing I can possibly think of that I haven't tried now would be formatting my PSTV and reinstalling everything, which is probably something I'm not going to be doing anytime soon. unless anyone has any other ideas on what I could maybe try to get ABM working, I may sadly just have to give up for now.

thank you very much anyways to everyone in this thread for all of the suggestions and assistance, I really do appreciate it!

Zidarn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yes, it is. I ended up reinstalling Adrenaline earlier today, and made sure to get the latest version off of GitHub before doing so, just to be absolutely sure. reinstalled ABM too, and... nothing. the only thing I can possibly think of that I haven't tried now would be formatting my PSTV and reinstalling everything, which is probably something I'm not going to be doing anytime soon. unless anyone has any other ideas on what I could maybe try to get ABM working, I may sadly just have to give up for now.

thank you very much anyways to everyone in this thread for all of the suggestions and assistance, I really do appreciate it!

Hi, sry for reviving the post. I was having this same exactly problem for a few days, searched everywhere to find the dumbest solution ever:

I have a PSVita 2000 with Adrenaline 6.9 and ADM 6.11, with a sd2vita and a original sony card pluged at the same time but, only the sd2vita has LMAN plugins installed.

The solution was use Switch Sd2vita homebrew to change the ux0 path to the sony card, and then install the LMAN plugin there too, having the plugin on both cards (sony card and sd2vita). That fixed to me, i think that it loads first from the card slot first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey