tedfurniss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, hope you're all good...!

I'm having a problem getting this wiivcinjector working correctly.
I was pretty sure i had all the relevant info needed for it to run...the common key and rhythm heaven and so on...but I keep encountering this error:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\tedfu\AppData\Local\Temp\WiiVCInjector\SOURCETEMP\TIKTEMP\tmd.bin'.

I've tried to locate the file but it's not there.

Any help, as always is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: TonyNESgri

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi everyone, hope you're all good...!

I'm having a problem getting this wiivcinjector working correctly.
I was pretty sure i had all the relevant info needed for it to run...the common key and rhythm heaven and so on...but I keep encountering this error:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\tedfu\AppData\Local\Temp\WiiVCInjector\SOURCETEMP\TIKTEMP\tmd.bin'.

I've tried to locate the file but it's not there.

Any help, as always is greatly appreciated.

I have the same problem, I have searched the solution by Google and I can not find one.

I am currently testing with these steps to see if it works
1) Create the missing folders manually
2) Open the program with administrator permissions

I will post the results tonight Venezuelan time, when I return from the cinema.

Shahaan

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I was having the same problem until I converted a WBFS file to ISO, then I was good
it was installable and all although I never got to play the games because the USB sticks are unstable and I didn't have a y cable for hard drives handy at the time

tedfurniss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys.

Thanks for your replies.

XMORTAL, how did you get on with your recent attempt...?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've got it working....

I can only assume that the source file I was trying to convert was corrupt in some way.

I've managed to find a different version, download it and it's worked straight away. I literally changed no settings whatsoever...just used a different version of the source file I was trying to convert.

Barelands

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do as Shahaan says, convert your games to .iso format, or redownload them in that format.

The exact same thing happened to me. Doing a little bit of research I found that it could show that error because the pathing of the file has spaces or special characters in it, so I put everything in Desktop with simple names like "injector.exe", "game.wbfs", but that didn't work. Moving everything to C: or an SD card's root didn't work either. I even created another user in Windows 10 to see if it worked there and nope. Tried it on a Windows 7 laptop and the software didn't even open. Also couldn't find anything else on the internet that would help. After some other tests I found that Tetris Party Deluxe for the Wii (downloaded it just because it's 58mb) would work with the injector, but no other game would. I have a bunch of games in .wbfs format because it saves space, but it seems that the injector only allows certain perfectly converted .wbfs files, I had to convert all my .wbfs games to .iso, and after that, not every game worked with the injector, some of them I just had to do the process again and others just refused to work.

Oh, and every game I converted worked fine on the Wii U, even the ones I used the options to modify the game and use the gamepad as a classic controller, though the "Classic Controller Emulation" option didn't work for me, I had to use the "Force Classic Controller Connected" option, it acts the same and also gives you the option to use the gamepad or wiimotes to play before launching the game.

Good luck with that.

Febtember

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having this issue as well, but I got it to work today. I was initially getting a low disk space pop-up when I clicked Build (but I just clicked through it) and would get the missing tmp file error halfway through the build. The low disk space error also said something along the lines of the process creating a temp file up to double the original game size. I ended up clearing up some disk space and made sure i had at least 10 gigs free. I also rebooted my PC. I tried the game that was giving me errors earlier this week and it worked perfectly. Hopefully this helps!

teyrnofhighever

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was having the "Could not find path /AppData/Local/Temp/output" issue. Created "output" folder after launching the program, after that the WUP file was created successfully. Now I'll try installing the Injects with wup installer gx2 in my WiiU.

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because the Program accumulates temporary files and can end up filling your hdd there is also a few bugs to be weary off but all are solvable so far for me atleast.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's possible something could be messed up with the current version. I know that the current version of the boxart app for twilight menu++ was (don't know if it still is) messed up, so I uploaded the version I have, which works for everyone who's tried it. I'll see if I can locate the injector. I might've done it on my other pc, so I may not have it anymore. I formatted both of my old pc's drives a few weeks ago on my sata station. this is a very early version of the app from what I remember. I don't even remember if it has a gui.

Reactions: Ohad1th

Ohad1th

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
it's possible something could be messed up with the current version. I know that the current version of the boxart app for twilight menu++ was (don't know if it still is) messed up, so I uploaded the version I have, which works for everyone who's tried it. I'll see if I can locate the injector. I might've done it on my other pc, so I may not have it anymore. I formatted both of my old pc's drives a few weeks ago on my sata station. this is a very early version of the app from what I remember. I don't even remember if it has a gui.

If you find it send me
Thanks!

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was unable to find it unfortunately. I think it was on the other hdd.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, I did it all on the desktop, because some apps don't like being in program files (especially scripts).

Rodr0

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, if you have problems with the teconmoons final process, it could be because you are using a nkit.iso format, to fix this you have to convert the nkit.iso to iso, to do this you should install the nkit processer and convert the file (you should install the nkit processer that weights like 3-4 gb), once you do that, you shouldnt have problems.

And if you have problems with something called .net framework 3.5, its pretty easy to fix, just search that on google and download the file in the microsoft page, then install it and all that stuff.

Hope this helps :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls