Issue with random battle in B/W

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by LuckySteves, Apr 16, 2011.

Apr 16, 2011
  1. LuckySteves
    OP

Newcomer LuckySteves Member

Canada
    I'm trying to do some random battles in my Pokemon Black game (mostly as a test), but every time I go to enter it tells me that some of my pokemon aren't eligible. Through depositing and withdrawing, I've found that my only poke that gets disqualified is my Bisharp. I've used pokesav on it, but I have also done so on my other pokemon too. As far as I know, all his stats are legal, his IVs and EVs are alright and his location caught, pokeball, ability, moves, nickname and everthing else I can think of, are all fine.

I uploaded the pkm file, so hopefully someone can help me out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8jdyb9c92pn8m38

Thank you.

2. DarkStriker

Member DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Norway
    Most likely his PID is illegal. PID is affected by Ability, gender and shiny. Not IV and Nature like 4th gen. So if you legally caught Bisharp, but edited one of these then yeah it pretty much wont be able to get past that. The way to fix it? Simple.
    Delete Pokesav.
    Go to your folder and delete pokesav(Bet you didnt want to delete it [​IMG])
    Go and download PokeGen
    Backup your save
    Read this guide : http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...okmon-in-PokGen
    Read it again because u most likely skimmed it
    If you still got questions, feel free to ask again

3. LuckySteves
    OP

Newcomer LuckySteves Member

Canada
    After a lot of tinkering I finally got it all working through PokeGen. Thanks for the link.

4. kami1

Newcomer kami1 Newbie

United States
    hello, i have been really trying to get online to triple battle. I have read the link on PID and even used the PokeGen to make the pokemon and even still i cant go on. i have even tried to enter with 6 randomly caught pokemon and i still cant get online. i am currently using pokemon white US. what can be done to prevent this problem?

thanks in advance for info

5. ShinyLatios

Member ShinyLatios Local "That Guy"

Netherlands
    WEP? WPA?

WPA won't work for DSi games on flashcards.

6. kami1

Newcomer kami1 Newbie

United States
    Are you talking router encryption? if so, i use WEP keys

7. DarkStriker

Norway
    What does it say when you try to enter the wifi random match?

8. kami1

Newcomer kami1 Newbie

United States
    when i enter the wifi random match it says that there is a problem with my pokemon. when i try to enter with brand new untouched just caught pokemon, it says the same thing. i have tried it with 18 newly caught pokemon as well and still have the same problem.

9. DarkStriker

Norway
    Did you use a full team of newly caught pokemon? And is your game a ROM hack?(Blaze Black, Volt White)
    If your team was a full team of newly caught pokemon, then i dont know.
    If your team was a full team of newly caught pokemon through a ROM hack then... Obviously their caught location is WRONG. Like charmander can only be obtained through PokeShift or DW which has yet to be released in US/EU.
    If none of these above then go and make your team a full team of newly caught pokemons.

10. FireEmblemGuy

Member FireEmblemGuy Finally hit 1000 posts

United States
    If it's PokeGen'd Pokemon you're having problems with, I can probably fix them up for you with little or no modifications if you upload the .pkm files and post them here.