Hacking Issue with R4 Upgrade Revolution and Ysmenu

kayzorkross

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all I really hope this is the right forum to ask in. I read the questions topic and it wasn't present so yeah - here we go!

I recently reinstalled YSMenu on my R4 Upgrade Revolution (a clone of the R4) with the latest YSMenu and latest unofficial DSTT firmware by Ashley and the team (v1.17a12) and only now do I have this strange issue.

Not all but a few of the games on my card show up with a YS icon (I'm guessing representing YSMenu) instead of the actual game's icon in the menu, and will stop loading halfway through the process.

I've wracked my brains trying to fix this. I've reformatted and reinstalled, recopied the games and still the same issue. It seems similar to an error with the official firmware where after a certain ammount of games are on the card, icons stop showing up. But this doesn't explain why they just won't load up!

Anyone got any ideas?

Again this YS Icon shows up only on a select few games, most of them work fine.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
h8isgr8 said:
They might be "DSi Enhanced" games, like Avatar and Assassin's Creed II.They should work with an updated YSMenu/DSTT 1.17a12.
I know at the very least Assassin's Creed II: Discovery works.

kayzorkross said:
I recently reinstalled YSMenu on my R4 Upgrade Revolution (a clone of the R4) with the latest YSMenu and latest unofficial DSTT firmware by Ashley and the team (v1.17a12) and only now do I have this strange issue.Did you build it for your card specifically?
Or did you download a pre-made version?

kayzorkross said:
Not all but a few of the games on my card show up with a YS icon (I'm guessing representing YSMenu) instead of the actual game's icon in the menu, and will stop loading halfway through the process.
Sounds like they're corrupt.
Try re-downloading the ROMs.

QUOTE(kayzorkross @ Jan 22 2010, 08:24 PM)
Again this YS Icon shows up only on a select few games, most of them work fine.
Can you give us a short list of games not working and some that are?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉