Hacking Issue with Prod.Keys on SXOS v11

RobbieTheELK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was trying to use Switch Army Knife (SAFK) to compress an XCI - so it asked me to place prod.keys in /bin on my PC
I already had the prod.bin keys for my Atmosphere switch during 1st setup, done that and compression worked fine.

So now heading on the SXOS V11 switch, I didn't have the prod.keys during initial setup so I downloaded LockPickRCM.bin and placed in on root of SD card, rebooted via RCM and the SXOS Payload Dongle....Went to options and selected LockPickRCM.bin payload - Lockpick loaded in some DOS command and I selected to dump prod.keys of SYSNAND (i dont use emunand).

Started the SX OS Switch and grabbed the newly deposited prod.keys from the SD/Switch Folder, and placed them in a /Bin in a new instance of SAK on my PC
After 10 seconds of compressions, SAK complained the Prod.Keys are possibly incorrect and bombed out.

1.) What would be the cause of this, LockPick seems to have dumped the SXOS Switch keys fine
2.) Is there a way to test the validity of my Prod.keys
3.) is there an issue if I install an XCZ game that was made via prod.keys of another Switch onto the Switch

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to use Switch Army Knife (SAFK) to compress an XCI - so it asked me to place prod.keys in /bin on my PC
I already had the prod.bin keys for my Atmosphere switch during 1st setup, done that and compression worked fine.

So now heading on the SXOS V11 switch, I didn't have the prod.keys during initial setup so I downloaded LockPickRCM.bin and placed in on root of SD card, rebooted via RCM and the SXOS Payload Dongle....Went to options and selected LockPickRCM.bin payload - Lockpick loaded in some DOS command and I selected to dump prod.keys of SYSNAND (i dont use emunand).

Started the SX OS Switch and grabbed the newly deposited prod.keys from the SD/Switch Folder, and placed them in a /Bin in a new instance of SAK on my PC
After 10 seconds of compressions, SAK complained the Prod.Keys are possibly incorrect and bombed out.

1.) What would be the cause of this, LockPick seems to have dumped the SXOS Switch keys fine
2.) Is there a way to test the validity of my Prod.keys
3.) is there an issue if I install an XCZ game that was made via prod.keys of another Switch onto the Switch
  1. I think Lockpick_RCM does not have full compatibility with SX OS
  2. You can Google the names and values of the keys to verify if they are right or not
  3. No because aside from BIS keys, all keys are the same across all consoles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E