Hacking Iso loader game compatibility list..

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ok 2 games:

Need For Speed Carbon NTSC-U tested on Waninkoko loader
Works great, video choppy and long loading times, but no so bad

Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree NTSC and PAL(patched) tested on WiiGator launcher (Waninkoko's give me the "Green Screen of Death")
Works like the original one, just without the WiiConnect24 (wich, I don't care)

and I guess you've already know about the fix on the Metriod Prime 3:Corruption, now works (w/WiiGator's) without the stripes on the screen (wich is great).

Wii 3.3 NTSC-U (unmod)
Comp Cables
Verbatim 16X burned @ 16X with nero 6
Lite-On SHM-165H6S

Thanks for the list...!!!

zsakul2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No im going to be making a whole new section for both of them more organised this time.. So im going to start a entry form for the new backup launcher geko

zsakul2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since this has gone public its sucked morons edit the wikis.. I know its meant for public but 90 % of the people who visit the wiki are dumbass's.. im looking at half of you on this thread.. The half that get what im sayinig arent idiots.. if you get what i mean.. Anyways.. Ever since it went in wiki form i lost interest and have alot going on in real life.. So i wish someone would keep adding games to the list and make sure and don't remove duplicates.. I will be checking in to manage the wiki tomake sure half of you dumbass's dont mess anything up other then that thanks for all participating im jumping up to a bigger project.. But i will still be managing this..

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zsakul2 said:
Ever since this has gone public its sucked morons edit the wikis.. I know its meant for public but 90 % of the people who visit the wiki are dumbass's.. im looking at half of you on this thread.. The half that get what im sayinig arent idiots.. if you get what i mean.. Anyways.. Ever since it went in wiki form i lost interest and have alot going on in real life.. So i wish someone would keep adding games to the list and make sure and don't remove duplicates.. I will be checking in to manage the wiki tomake sure half of you dumbass's dont mess anything up other then that thanks for all participating im jumping up to a bigger project.. But i will still be managing this..

zakzul, you can make me a sysop and Ill be happy to manage a lot more things on the wiki.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maikel Steneker said:
[Game name:] Zelda: Twilight Princess
[Region.NTSC/PAL:] PAL Wii, PAL game
[What cables was you using, Av cables, Hd cables, etc..:] AV
[How well did it work:] Works great
[What kind of issues happened when you used it?] It works fine, but loading times are long and the intro movie is really, really slow
[What type of discs did you use?:] Fujifilm DVD+RW
[If you know what type of cd burner you have then please put it here:] NEC DVD RW ND-1300A

hmm, i thought you could only use none re-writeables and -r?

i burned pal zelda
TDK-r
4x burn
nero burning rom

freezes on black screen after wriststrap warning on all settings (pal 60 etc). what gives? lol

should be dumping rockband within the next 2 days. i'll report back.

ant22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need help i was trying to load the game no more heros and when i was playing the game the colore was gray wht do i ned to do do i need to use i compatible loader or use somthing speacil to pach the iso to chang the colore to normal

LAGUNAMAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
joe90 said:
Okami pal (loads title, then stalls on loading main game ) will try a slower burn
Tiger Woods 09 - stalls on loading. main screen
Wiki and Zack (PAL) works

just using RBG at the moment.. will try components laters.

hello wii game party work fine 4 me and iv got homebrew channel gamma 0.3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also, today is the 25th anniversary of the 1st episode of spongebob