Hacking Is this fake?

D

Deleted User

I don't believe there will be ever a method to gain HENkaku on 3.61 since not only do you need to find new exploits, you also need to port over the addresses the exploit needs to use on that specific firmware. Downgraders are possibly out of the question too, since Sony dealt with a lot of issues surrounding fakesigning updates and stuff way back when PS3 and PSP hax were hot.

Furthermore, I would advise removing the scam link out of your first post; you'll just be giving them eyes in the ranks of search engines, if anything.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Count Duckula

dante-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah I see. Will there ever be a henkaku on 3.61 or a way to downgrade?
Considering that you can get VHBL and an FTP running on pspemu/3.61 I see a slight chance of a downgrade exploit in the future, even though psp mode is bound to psp storage. Maybe an eventual entry point for a downgrade exploit if someone can put the pieces together.
As for henkaku on 3.61, I honestly doubt it. Getting a 3.60 system's pretty easy right now. You can sell your vita for the same amount you can buy another for usually (unless yours is in awful condition.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool