is this a safe guide

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by aenoch, Sep 7, 2015.

1. aenoch
    OP

aenoch GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 23, 2015
    United States
    Ludington, Michigan
    im wanting to get rxtools cfw on 2 9.0 sysnand 3dsxl's so i dont have to use the gateway cart anymore.

id also like to downgrade mset on both so i dont have to use wifi but its a picture so i cant click the links.

is there a better guide here i can read for what i want to do.

https://i.imgur.com/DJO9gIU.png

after i do all this id like to transfer all my games cia and saves etc from my first o3ds to my second one
    do i just copy the sd card over and will i have to reinstall all the cias.(id rather not)

after all this is done will i be able to still use the gateway card if i want to run the roms i have on it or is there a way to transfer the save from 3ds to cia.

is it still unsafe to install non legit games to sysnand and is there a way to access the nintendo store from 9.0
    ive been awile for awile and everything is confusing

2. EmceeKerser

EmceeKerser GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 3, 2014
    The fuckin' Blue Mountains brah
    Theres thousands of guides on this forum. Use the search function.
    Try going to the rxtools thread (duh)

You can't access the store from 9.0, you can access it from 9.9 emunand
    Cias are safe to install

You have to reinstall the cias, and transfer the saves with savedatafiler

Zidapi likes this.
  3. fitz420

fitz420 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2006
    United States
    I followed the installation guide for rxtools in the tutorials guide. I read that whole thread, most of the main rxtools thread as well as many others before I tried anything.

The rxtools install tutorial in the tutorial section was perfect. I've installed rxtools on two different 3ds's with that guide and I've had no issues.

4. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    well technically you can get on the eShop on 9.0 using freemultipatcher ;)

5. aenoch
    OP

aenoch GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 23, 2015
    United States
    Ludington, Michigan
    well im not even sure what freemultipatcher is ive had rx tools before but that was when it was anti piracy i think

i still havent gotten a clear answer aboout the easiest way to transfer all my files on my old gateway 03ds to my new gateway o3ds

6. EmceeKerser

EmceeKerser GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 3, 2014
    The fuckin' Blue Mountains brah
    Oh really. Ice tried using the old pasta spoofed and that didn't work after 9.9 got introduced.