Hacking Is there any way to run cheat codes into a Freeshop game?

D

Deleted-400435

Yes. There are multiple versions of the bin file IIRC.
Try replacing it and then attempting to use cheats.

Ghostlander

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the bins for NTR 3.2 and 3.3. If you have a New 3DS (with the C-Stick), try NTR 3.4.

I retried a different version of the selector(different custom screen versions i guess) And it loaded up. Started the game, and held x+Y, and it worked. So I think everyhting is good now?

Thanks for all the help and the links, etc!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I retried a different version of the selector(different custom screen versions i guess) And it loaded up. Started the game, and held x+Y, and it worked. So I think everyhting is good now?

Thanks for all the help and the links, etc!
Hey, that's great! If it work's there's nothing else you can do except for enjoy using the cheats!

Ghostlander

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, that's great! If it work's there's nothing else you can do except for enjoy using the cheats!

Soo....it worked once, and when I tried to unselected a cheat, it black screened and froze so I rebooted, now it won't work and the error screen comes back up

ShadowWolfHaxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BootNTR Selector works on 11.2 perfectly fine for me. Kingdom Hearts, Animal Crossing, and Binding of Isaac cheats all work great. Was as simple as deleting all prior NTR CFW files I previously had before running the cia and it took care of everything else. Hold select when starting BootNTR Selector to reset all settings to default and try again?
Works for oot3d as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ