Gaming Is there a way to...

blade666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there any6 any any way to put downloaded saves on my unmodded wii?????
its okay if its a really hard way i just want to know

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
blade666 said:
okay just an normal sd ok thx i will try it but can i destroy my wii?

Yes, you can certainly go ahead and destroy your Wii. You have my blessing
tongue.gif

LOL. Anyway, you shouldn't have any issues with moving save files to your Wii. Be careful where you get them from tho.

blade666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol i am a bit stupid i downt understand ur awnser my english is poor somethimes so i have an empty micro sd i put it in the holder so it has the size of an normal sd is that ok? and do u mean with puting an save on my wii it will me dead or u mean like yea u can detsroy it with throwing it?

blade666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ow hah i understand the awnser u say there si no danger in putting sav files on it i have one file its a .bin but for the safety does some of u guys have an complete MK wii save for me?i had the sav from http://www.wiisave.com/ its a .BIN file

Ps THX for the info!

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No you cannot. Simple as that. Unmodded Wii's CANNOT read the files, thats why you have to MOD it. Learn before you ask kid. Google.com

Even if you HAVE the Wii Save, you need the GAME to play it idiot. Play just go sell your Wii and buy some more crack.

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Ill speak in the OP native language:

Nee jij idioot, dat kan niet, elke savefile is gelinkt aan de Wii waar het vanaf komt, en hoe kom je erbij dat je daarmee je Wii kunt slopen? Daarvoor moet je toch echt wat gevaarlijkere dingen doen.

En er is geen verschil tussen MicroSD+Adapter en SD. Vergeet ook niet dat Savefiles geen complete spellen zijn als je dat wou proberen >_>

In English:

No, you idiot, you can't use savefiles from other Wiis, they're linked together. And where did you get the idea that you can brick a Wii doing it?

Also, MicroSD+Adapter = SD, and Savefiles aren't full games.

blade666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ey!!! savagewaffle stop talking crap! i no have a sav for some games on my wii and they work so google.nl by urself!
ow and ps i am a kid
tongue.gif

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, and Kids shouldn't be allowed here >_>

(Ja en kinderen zouden ze hier moeten verbieden, en al helemaal als ze geen engels kunnen)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: MoM, I don't have to do homework, anymore :D:blush::D