Is there a homebrew CIA for Network Settings?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by TidusWulf, Nov 16, 2015.

1. TidusWulf
    OP

TidusWulf Real Aloha

Jul 27, 2007
    United States
    Hawaii
    I was looking on 3dbrew at the list of development applications and one of them allows you to change your saved wireless details, which would be really great since every time I go into settings I get kicked back to sysNAND.

However I can't find the darn thing anywhere. Is there a homebrew alternative like how we have FBI as a legal alternative to DevMenu? Seems like this would've been easy to make, if only I had the skill to do it myself :(

2. mid-kid

mid-kid GBAtemp spamBOT

Aug 2, 2012
    It's contained in the CTR SDK Tools (SDK.DevKit.Tools.3DSWare.3DS.INTERNAL-BigBlueBox), dumped by BigBlueBox.
    It isn't installable on most CFWs in the form it's distributed, though (look up some old threads on how to convert SaveDataFiler).
    EDIT: Just tried installing it, but the home menu button won't work, and the only way to get out of it is by forcefully turning off your console.

Last edited by mid-kid, Nov 17, 2015
  3. doctorgoat

doctorgoat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    United States
    You don't get kicked out of Emunand until you close the system menu.

4. julialy

julialy Homebrewer

Nov 26, 2012
    United States
    United States
    It's possible to use HANS exit combination to exit without restarting

5. Ammako

Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Dec 22, 2009
    Canada
    If you have themehax autoboot, it'll trigger it again once you leave system settings and you'll be sent back to emunand. :P