Hacking Is Smash U Disc still needed?

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not needed but it can help in certain games. From what I understand, some games have compatibility issued when running in MiiMaker mode, which doesn't occur in Smash mode, and vice versa. MiiMaker mode should suffice, though. Check the compatibility page. What version are you on?

Pain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's not needed but it can help in certain games. From what I understand, some games have compatibility issued when running in MiiMaker mode, which doesn't occur in Smash mode, and vice versa. MiiMaker mode should suffice, though. Check the compatibility page. What version are you on?
sorry for the typos, english is not my main lenguage :P

I don't have my wii u near me right, just remember its Loadiine GX2 and im on 5.5.1, the version its the one launched the same day as the exploit

MegAmi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's also Art Academy and whatever that dance game was but people never use those. Not even for testing.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for the typos, english is not my main lenguage :P

I don't have my wii u near me right, just remember its Loadiine GX2 and im on 5.5.1, the version its the one launched the same day as the exploit
Then you should be fine without Smash4. If there's a particular game you want to make sure works, check here.

Last edited by 7Robins,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean when using loadiine
I had to get it so I could play all the DLC I bought when I owned and dumped Mario Kart 8.

MK8 works in miimaker mode but only if it's not updated. If you want to play dlc and updates then you need smash u. Reason enough to own it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey, about switch. If I want to change micro CD card to bigger size, Do I need to do something ...