Hardware Is it worth the trade?

Derverd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I currently have a limited edition Pokemon X/Y 3dsxl and a n3dsxl with A9LH and everything all set up, however, since I've played over 300 hours of Super Smash Bros, my circlepad is broken making the majority of games unplayable. Not to mention that my touchscreen is also broken and doesn't work on the left side of the screen.

To get this all replaced at my local shop is $70, however, there is a deal on the Pokemon sun and moon limited edition n3dsxl where I can trade in my n3dsxl for this brand n3dsxl and I'd only have to pay $129 or something. This would mean that the firmware on the n3dsxl would probably be the latest however it would mean that I'd have two limited edition 3ds's.

I'm conflicted if I should get it replaced or do the swap as I'd have to do the entire A9LH setup again and also backup all my saves then put them back on and whatnot.

Any thoughts? Should I do it?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i were you id just have the parts replaced and just save up for the new limited edition system.

Cjmcgiv

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would do the trade in for the n3ds sun/moon edition and then wait for the downgrade or kernel exploit for 11.0 just because having the new limited edition would be cool and the circle pad and touchscreen would not be broken. Also you would still have your o3ds xl limited edition with a9lh and everything.

Derverd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I would do the trade in for the n3ds sun/moon edition and then wait for the downgrade or kernel exploit for 11.0 just because having the new limited edition would be cool and the circle pad and touchscreen would not be broken. Also you would still have your o3ds xl limited edition with a9lh and everything.
True, I didn't really think about that. I think I'm going to do it.

Cjmcgiv

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.