OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
101908.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
So I have a dsi, and I want to get a new card but there is all this talk about nintendo's updates blocking the AK2i. So I want to know if it is really worth buy a new card. Should i go back to being a normal person and buy games at a game store. I have a dsi but all it does right now is play music and I would realy like to actually play with it

megahog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't be too paranoid about the nintendo block - the reaction time is actually pretty slow. Not to mention, the acekard firmware could retaliate and their response time is a lot quicker. Buying the acekard with a good micro SDHC could run you about $50. It will be a roll of the dice, but I think this card is too nice to pass up right now. I believe there is some good homebrew for music playback, as well.

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Get the Acekard 2i,think about it, if you beat like .... 3 games before the nintendo update, its a win situation , due to the fact that games nowadays go for like what? $30? so you would be saving atleast $40 worth of games right there and don't worry Acekard Won't go down without a fight
smile.gif

jarocho4l1f3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patrickbrown i'm in ur same situation right now lol i did order the acekard 2i though and im hoping to make good use of it b4 i even try to get on the DSi shop
biggrin.gif
. Dont get too paranoid about the ak2i getting blocked, and like Agent said:
QUOTE said:
don't worry Acekard Won't go down without a fight
smile.gif

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think the same like jarocho4l1f3 and the others are mentioned before. You can buy it without worries and if there would be an update, simply do not accept the terms and go on playing with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-