OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I sold mine about a year ago

Now I want to buy it again for B/W but i don't want to spend $100 and then probably sell it again for one game.
Have there been any good games since may 2010?

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes.

Go buy one.

Now.

Anyway, yes, there has been some pretty good games since 2010. What genre do you most like?

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
hmmm The Worlds Ends With You semms like a cool game, still have to play it, you have.. Dragon Quest IX... Chrono Trigger... Kingdom Hearts ( i love this series) Pokemon ofc... and many more games... Professor Layton... Gta... Mario & Luigi RPGS ( Bowsers Inside Story, Partners in time) Legend Of Zelda...Okamiden and some more... there are really good games for the ds
smile.gif

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Id recommend saving up for a 3DS, but if thats not an option I'd go with a DSi (cause of the extra features were pretty fun when I didnt feel like actually playing a game) and if the DSi's extra features don't catch your eye go with the DS Lite

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Grab 3DS. Not only can u play DS games but also 3DS games. A win win situation. The only problem would be the cost. I recommed DSi though if you dont want 3DS because the DSi supports more type of WLAN than the DS/DSL which means u can go online for some random wi-fi battles. If you want bigger screen slap in some more money and grab XL.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
I would wait a bit longer If you really want to go with an older DS model. Once the 3DS starts circulating and a bunch of people have them I think the prices on the other models are gonna tank pretty hard and you'll be able to pick one up cheap.

Nigrok

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The World Ends With You (TWEWY) is really great. You also have the Pokemon games that are fun. OH! They have Plants Vs. Zombies for DS now its epic! You also have all the Mario games like the remake of Super Mario 64, and you still have all the Final Fantasy games.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
the 3DS is for you not only you'll be able to play DS game but you'll have a new handheld with a lot of features with awesome graphics and awesome coming games

but of course is $250 cuz is new so if you want to stay cheap get the DS

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just get a ds...this guy wasnt asking should i get a 3ds or a ds...I havnt played me dsi in awhile cause i have been busy with alot of toher things but its something im not ever going to get rid off...i want to play the world ends with you and the new pokemons...so yes good games have came out so get a ds..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CN7KP713/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=23d6e13e...