Hacking Question Is it possible to use screenshot button as home button while using only left joycon?

gt10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
hi,

as i asked in the title of the thread i wanted to know if it is somehow possible to use screenshot button as home button while using only left joycon?
my right joycon discharges very fast and than i have to use only the left joycon to play while charging the right joycon in docked mode.

the problem is that i can not easily go back to home menu, because the left joycon has a screenshot button instead of a home button.

is it possible to "recode" some lines in a cfw so that if only left joycon is used/connected, the cfw remap the screenshot button as home button?

gt10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
i also could not find anything, so i thought i could ask here.
maybe it is not even possible or too hard to code.

thank you for your reply.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
This would be great, if it could be remapped so that holding it triggers home menu functionality instead. Feels so gimped having a left joycon that can't go home. Would also be cool for the right joycon so that it can take screenshots too.

gt10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
best would be if nintendo integrates this with a future update.
but i think that this will never happen, because that may would lessen their joycon sales.
otherwise it would be integrated from beginning when they released the switch.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
best would be if nintendo integrates this with a future update.
but i think that this will never happen, because that may would lessen their joycon sales.
otherwise it would be integrated from beginning when they released the switch.
Do you seriously think people buy joycons in order to get to the home menu or take screenshots? Not even Nintendo would reason like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1