Hacking Is it possible to run payload via internet?

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are asking if you can run a browser exploit in the Switch OS while the switch is on.

No, not possible as I type this.

I bought a SX Pro just for the dongle so I can boot the switch into CFW wherever I'm at.

D

Deleted-442439

Hello,

is it possible to run payload/exploit through internet like with ps4 and ps vita?

Cheers

You can currently on 3.0.0 via nspwn. Soon it will be possible on 1.0.0 via Jamais Vu, and all the way up to 4.1.0 via Deja Vu.

If you are on 5.x you need to use Fusse Gelee, there is no chance of a softmod on higher FW.

Reactions: Lumince

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can currently on 3.0.0 via nspwn. Soon it will be possible on 1.0.0 via Jamais Vu, and all the way up to 4.1.0 via Deja Vu.

If you are on 5.x you need to use Fusse Gelee, there is no chance of a softmod on higher FW.
Deja Vu has not been released to the public yet so there is a chance it has not been patched out in 5.X yet which is most likely why they still have not released it yet since it may be the only exploit to work on Mariko Switch units.

D

Deleted-442439

Deja Vu has not been released to the public yet so there is a chance it has not been patched out in 5.X yet which is most likely why they still have not released it yet since it may be the only exploit to work on Mariko Switch units.

It is patched, but certain aspects of the chain are not, so yes I agree that they are waiting for Mariko

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021