Hacking Is it possible make vpk from NoNpDrm dump>

dimonstools

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hi. Maybe you know game, visual novell called Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO. Ps vita version of this game was never translated into English, but on Steam, PS4 and Nintendo Switch it was translated. I don't find any post about port of translation to vita version. But I found one man who say that he can do it, if there will be VPK game dump. So, is it possible to make it from NoNpDrm dump?

Or maybe you know someone who already work with translation of this game?

ExData7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Maybe you know game, visual novell called Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO. Ps vita version of this game was never translated into English, but on Steam, PS4 and Nintendo Switch it was translated. I don't find any post about port of translation to vita version. But I found one man who say that he can do it, if there will be VPK game dump. So, is it possible to make it from NoNpDrm dump?

Or maybe you know someone who already work with translation of this game?
Why would they want a vpk dump? Nonpdrm dumps are far superior (being 1:1 dumps) and don't experience crashes or saving problems like vpk/vitamin/maidumps

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Well you could try just dumping it using the original dumper used for VPKs. Another option is to dump via MaiDump just to get the decrypted files. That's probably what he would be after. Then once it's translated, it will just be a repatch kind of translation.

Last edited by fvig2001,

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don t a vpk, decrypt the game with vita shell and send your decrypted files.
Then you can use repatch to load the patched files if the game has an update.

If the game has no updates, you can decrypt the whole game and use that instead of enc+repatch.
There is a tutorial somewhere in this forum.

You just marge all the files in the root folder and remove the update folder and replace the enc game with this.

botik

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
VPK is a regular zip archive of decrypted files in a folder with TITLE_ID.Any VPK file can be opened through WinRAR

<Create VPK>
Archive the decrypt contents of the TITLE_ID folder in ZIP using WinRAR .Rename archive .ZIP to .VPK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1826767-REG/apple_mvv83ll_a_11_ipad_pro_wifi.html?sc_src=e...