Gaming Is it completely impossible to ride a dragon?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 2,730
  • Replies 20
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Before mounting the fiery dragon, I got equipped with the correct equipment so that I wouldn't lose life or anything but even doing so, I still got bumped off and lost bits and pieces of life so not much point to that. It would be pretty cool if there was a way to, you know, just enjoying going around the map while being on top of a dragon.

Nintendo wasn't completely truthful about this game. There are limits. :(

Edit: About BotW

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i don't think it's possible you can only shoot them. we would have seen vid of it by now if it could be done. we've practically seen vids of everything else including air ships and tree surfing :P

Last edited by Bladexdsl,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
i don't think it's possible you can only shoot them. we would have seen vid of it by now if it could be done. we've practically seen vids of everything else including air ships and tree surfing :P
Seen that. It's really a shame if there's no way at all. :(

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've rolled full length of one to my death it sucks the most exciting thing to ride is a log.
I generally try to ride everything I come across I just wish I could stay on a lynal.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
here's everything you can ride (warning spoilerz)
That's all? Not a lot.

One could say you can somewhat ride the rock monster for a short time. :P

I hope someone finds a way to ride the dragon, 'cause, that would be so friggin' awesome (no mods or hacks.. if possible)! :lol:

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've seen videos of people getting right behind a bull yet the "Press A to Ride" never came up. Has anyone tried using stasis on a bull? Can you stasis a dragon?

You can never really catch the dragon...

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I've seen videos of people getting right behind a bull yet the "Press A to Ride" never came up. Has anyone tried using stasis on a bull?
gliding on an animal is another way of riding it, and you slide off a bull, so they aren't rideable.

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo wasn't completely truthful about this game. There are limits. :(
I felt cheated when doing the Yiga Clan hideout quest. Why did they force me to Thief my way through? I really wanted to go Rambo on them and should have been able to if that's what I wanted. It's like the Matrix, choice is just an illusion.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Odven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you ride a guardian stalker to the stable, it will become friendly and even respond to your whistling. You'll have a hard time steering it though once you
land on its head to mount it for the first time, there's no dedicated riding function for it obviously

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
If you ride a guardian stalker to the stable, it will become friendly and even respond to your whistling. You'll have a hard time steering it though once you
land on its head to mount it for the first time, there's no dedicated riding function for it obviously
is that true?

Odven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I s
is that true?
I saw it on the internet, it must be true!
It's really hard to do though, getting on its head just requires you to dodge a laser and ride the updraft, but actually steering it doesn't make sense to me. Supposedly it goes in the opposite direction (it flees from you) that your standing (I prefer crouching for slower movement), but I tend to just slide off.

I later learned that he just had a horse named Guardian lol.

Last edited by Odven,
Reactions: Mr. Wizard

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I felt cheated when doing the Yiga Clan hideout quest. Why did they force me to Thief my way through? I really wanted to go Rambo on them and should have been able to if that's what I wanted. It's like the Matrix, choice is just an illusion.
You can go Rambo if you want, you just gotta git gud.

Reactions: Mr. Wizard

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can go Rambo if you want, you just gotta git gud.
Holy shit! I stand corrected! I thought they would just keep respawning like I read so many times in different places. Too bad they didn't drop any swords. I've only ever seen one drop while being ambushed out in the wild.

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit! I stand corrected! I thought they would just keep respawning like I read so many times in different places. Too bad they didn't drop any swords. I've only ever seen one drop while being ambushed out in the wild.

They did drop swords, if you look closely enough you can see a ???? at one point. That's one of the swords. I assume it just despawned because there were too many dropped items on the screen at once what with all the bananas and rupees.

Gadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried riding on a flying guardian, but it seemed like I just phased through it like it wasn't even there

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
It's possible but you just need to be really good and avoiding getting hit by them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free