Is Impossible Quiz 2 Ever Finished?

Diabolos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hey, guys. Not long ago, I was playing The Impossible Quiz 2 on this site called (addictinggames.com) or something like that. And to tell you, it was so annoying. Somehow, I just suddenly make a mistake. First, my mouse sucks and the mouse suddenly moves and touches the color blue, which wasn't supposed to happen. Then, my baby brother crashed into me and made me do the same mistakes. REPETITION happens.

DAMMIT!

Then I started to wonder. Has anyone ever finished The Impossible Quiz 2, besides the creator if he/she did?
Hope nobody did... Just curious.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it has been finished. I myself have completed the first and second one long ago. (These quizzes are fairly old)

Diabolos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Yes it has been finished. I myself have completed the first and second one long ago. (These quizzes are fairly old)
OMG I SO ENVY YOU
The First one (not trailer/demo) I almost completed but then I failed...
The second one, same thing. I already explained in first post... Thanks for info!That cheered me up a bit.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean don't get me wrong it's not like I got it on the first few tries, I was at these things for a few days lol.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've memorized about maybe half the answers. I can get up to the point I lost at just fine, but... I still don't win.

Me too. It was at the point I failed that I realized that you need every skip you find throughout the quiz. Use just one and you've automatically lost the final question.

BloodyFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've memorized about maybe half the answers. I can get up to the point I lost at just fine, but... I still don't win.

Me too. It was at the point I failed that I realized that you need every skip you find throughout the quiz. Use just one and you've automatically lost the final question.

[yt]fzdkRJg08xE[/yt]

You might find that interesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol