Hacking Is DSTWO 3DS's video player good???

SnBC69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm gonna buy a DSTWO for 3DS and I want to ask if its video player is good? I heard that it can play almost video format, but I wonder if the video's quality is better than using Moonshell on R4? I tried to play a video on Moonshell and it was really bad, it's not in fullscreen and also smearing (or blur or something I don't know how to say because my English is bad lol), and of course I cant read the subtitle on any video :hateit: So I'm asking if using DSTWO would be better, maybe not fullscreen and clearly image but at least i could read the subtitle???? Thanks!
Once again sorry for my bad English :)

logon

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
DSTWO's video player is not a 3ds video player. It is a ds video player and therefore will not take up the entire screen

Inuuto

Enigmatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really depends on what you're watching. Anime looks fine on either one. Television shows and movies look better with the SCDS2 media player. if you have a 3DS, you should use the built-in 3DS camera video playback. It beats both Moonshell and SCDS2.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Really depends on what you're watching. Anime looks fine on either one. Television shows and movies look better with the SCDS2 media player. if you have a 3DS, you should use the built-in 3DS camera video playback. It beats both Moonshell and SCDS2.

No subtitles though.

SnBC69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I know the built-in video player was really good, but the 10 mins limit is really annoying :hateit: if you want to watch some anime episodes you will have a lot of small parts, and even not in the right order :lol:
BTW you guy really help, thanks! So that mean it would be better right?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Yeah I know the built-in video player was really good, but the 10 mins limit is really annoying :hateit: if you want to watch some anime episodes you will have a lot of small parts, and even not in the right order :lol:
BTW you guy really help, thanks! So that mean it would be better right?

You could try that YouTube app trick, though that would mean streaming over wifi.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just realized something

with a youtube account you can have your own private "streambox"in your modern consoles, as long you have internet...
Yep :D
DSCI0115.JPG

It was uploaded on an old YT channel. That's the reason why I took a show for children since I didn't wanted to upload something new.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @StatusN, welcome