Homebrew Ironhax wont load!!

zerbe09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So i recently installed ironhax on my N3DS which is running 10.3E and is working perfect. Now I've tried booting ironhax on my old 3DS and it wont load the ironhax save to go to homebrew, I followed the instruction right, I installed the correct version of ironhax on the old 3ds firmware, i have tried this on another O3DS and my friend has done the same and we both have the same problem.

We just dont wont to be using the browser to load it ever time we want homebrew.
If anyone knows what we are doing wrong please let me know, Thanks.

All the O3DS are Running 10.3 aswell.

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what version of ironfall are you using?

"unfortunately the latest version of Ironfall can no longer run ironhax. Only those who downloaded Ironfall before September 2015 will be able to run ironhax"

zerbe09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Run browser hax 1 time and install MenuHax.
You sure have the correct version off IronFall? if you try to perform the IronHax installer it will tell you what version you have.
1.0, 1.1 or not supported (in that case you have 1.2)

How do i know what version of ironfall i have and how to change it?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
easiest way, go into homebrew launcher through the browser and try to perform the IronHax installer.
While you are there install MenuHax, if installed it correct, next time hod "L" while you power on the 3DS and keep holding it till you see the messed up top screen.

I don't know if IronFall can still be downloaded through old eshop in HBL.

You have to remove everything from the new ironfall if you have a not supported version (1.2) but can't help you with that, cause i never needed to .

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Follow Smealum's Ironfall install, There's a way you can get Ironfall v1.0 again

http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

although I'd just stick to menuhax if I was you, though you wont be able to use any theme if you do
The old Ironfall has been removed from the eShop servers no way to get it even with Smealums method now

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@OP: it depends on your internet speed

And

that's exactly what I meant, since he's not using an emunand he wont be able to use his favorite theme if he decides to use menuhax, I couldn't be happier with the theme I created for my 3DS a couple of hours ago =)(ofc, that's my emunand)

2hdw5rr.jpg

SANNIC789

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@OP: it depends on your internet speed

And

that's exactly what I meant, since he's not using an emunand he wont be able to use his favorite theme if he decides to use menuhax, I couldn't be happier with the theme I created for my 3DS a couple of hours ago =)(ofc, that's my emunand)

2hdw5rr.jpg
can i download that sexy i them :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s