Homebrew Ironhax issue

seldan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to open ironfall recently (It is my first time using my 3ds in a while), and I got the usual "press Y to update press A to launch program anyway" message, and when I tried to launch the program, I got the message "You need to update this software before you can launch it". Is there any fix for this?

seldan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using menuhax, but that doesn't work either. I googled it and I couldn't find anything.I think my issue is that I started it while on the original white theme, so I tried deleting it and trying again with a basic blue theme, and that didn't work either.

SG6000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unless I've missed something Ironhax can only be broken by updating Ironfall itself or the system firmware. It doesn't just stop working.

Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless I've missed something Ironhax can only be broken by updating Ironfall itself or the system firmware. It doesn't just stop working.
It died a long time ago because nintendo made it mandatory to update to play the game

SG6000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It died a long time ago because nintendo made it mandatory to update to play the game

I can launch Ironfall / trigger the hax just fine.

It's dead because there's no way to download an exploitable version of Ironfall anymore (that and because I think versions 1.0 and 1.1 were explicitly patched out from being run on more recent firmwares. In either case surely it's the installation of updates that broke the hax rather than Nintendo simply stopping it working...no?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs