IRONHAX Installer Error Code: C8804478

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Nanakase, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Nanakase
    OP

Nanakase Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2015
    Italy
    Hi, i get this error while trying to update my ironhax 2.1 to 2.5. This is what i do:
    - download the starter pack an put all folders and the boot file on the root after deleting the older;
    - start the homebrew launcher from my Ironfall save;
    - start the IRONHAX Installer.
    at this point the installer leave the message : "Looks like something went wrong. :( "
    it also says that it has failed to initialize romfs for this application with the error code C8804478.
    What am I doing wrong? My only exploit is Ironhax so I can't try tube/browser/ninj/Oothax or others...

2. hug0-a7x

hug0-a7x GBAtemp Fan

Jan 19, 2013
    Brazil
    Someone can dump hax (2.5) save and you inject this exploited save on your game (using save manager)

3. Nanakase
    OP

Nanakase Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2015
    Italy
    In this case it should be a save from an ironfall 1.0 and an OLD 3dsXL version 10.3? smea in the site says that you have to update first the hblauncher, then the consolle (i'm on 10.2 now)

4. Nanakase
    OP

Nanakase Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2015
    Italy
    solved in some way, what i did:
    -found the old 2.1 ironhax installer and installed it in slot 2
    -run the hb launcher from ironfall's slot 2
    -run the ironhax installer 2.5
    -installed it without errors in slot 1
    maybe my old ironhax 2.1 installation had some issue... can't be sure, but i guess so since the other installation didn't give any error... hope this post would help someone with similar problem. And thanks hug0-a7x for the answer =)

hug0-a7x likes this.