ChaosTheorySD

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I found a pretty good deal on an iQue Lite, but I was hoping someone could answer a few questions for me before I commit to buying it.. From what I can understand, that's just a Chinese DS. Is there any difference between a regular US one? Assuming that that's the case, my Acekard 2i would work just fine correct? Will I be able to change the menu language to English?

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It can play iQue games.
tongue.gif
There's like 5 of them but it can play all NDS games. I'm guessing its only in Chinese.

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I also have one and did some googling about iQue and what I found was that iQue is owned by Nintendo because for some reason they couldn't use the name "Nintendo" in China.

Gman 101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It runs everything like a normal Nintendo DS. I've tested my CycloDS on my girlfriend's iQue and it runs everything fine. As far as I remember, it has larger memory due to the higher capacity required for the Chinese dictionary. Ultimately, the only advantage to the iQue DS is having the red metallic one with dragons laser etched onto it. It looks sweeeeeet.

EDIT: And I'm not too sure if you could set it to English. She wouldn't let me change it to English... but it doesn't really matter anyway, just learn a bit of basic Chinese ;D

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can change it to English. The only differences from other DSs are the inclusion of the Chinese language, and extra hardware to handle the extra language.
But iQue does have some really nice limited edition designs.

Something to note is this video. At 0:48, he turns on the DS. On the Health and Safety screen, the top screen says iQue, and the bottom screen is in English. Then the DS immediately loads up an M3 Real.

ChaosTheorySD

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Excellent. Thanks for your answers. One last question though. Are the internals all the same? I'm looking to order one of those gold triforce shells from DealExtreme to replace the stock one and just want to make sure it would fit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Jared and his blood covered foot long