Apple iPod touch 4g battery life sucks ?

3bbb7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always noticed my battery life sucks but I know all apple batteries suck so I never worried til now. I just fully charged my battery.

I used ifunny (a app) and then updated folderenhancer and icleaner in cydia. Then I went back to ifunny then I checked battery doctor and I'm down to 65%
This was over about 1 hr or so

My brightness is about 25% dark/bright. This is not a new iPod but I got it in April so it shouldn't be bad.

It is jailbroken but I don't install lots. The only main stuff I have is ncsettings, icleaner, ifile, and folderenhancer. All legit apps. None were cracked so that shouldn't affect it.

iOS 5.1.1

Is this normal???
(sry bad grammar, posting this on my iPod)
Btw is there going to be a new gbatemp mobile site soon??

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's normal, if you lock it at 65% and let it sit for 5min it will go back up, the battery monitor is all over the place. There was a mobile site before the hack, then they changed everything around.

3bbb7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's normal, if you lock it at 65% and let it sit for 5min it will go back up, the battery monitor is all over the place. There was a mobile site before the hack, then they changed everything around.
Yea I notice when i stop using it it goes back up a bit but I have battery doctor pro (payed for it) and it says I can use my iPod for 5 hours on a 2d game, yet I play doodle jump (a 2d game) and it's down to 83% in 20 minutes, when it claims more.

Could it be a faulty battery?

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I don't know how good the battery life is when using big apps, but I use my iPod 4 for most music and occasional games whilst travelling, and I only charge it once a week. If I remember to.

It lasts ages when the screen is not in use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?