Apple iPhone pokedex

SjemBo1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Found this on Penny Arcade... downloaded and loved it http://www.penny-arcade.com/

QUOTE said:
SO YOU WANT TO BE A POKÉMON MASTER?

lukomon Pokédex is a full-fledged Pokédex reference app which helps you on your journey through the Nintendo DS and GBA Pokémon games. We’ve worked with the community to make this the BEST Pokédex app available in the App Store!
This app also contains Pokémon Training Tools, in-app external links to all well-known Pokémon sites and lots of other cool features, you won't ever need another Pokédex app again! We'll be supporting lukomon with lifetime free updates and cool new features.

????????????????????
What people are saying about lukomon Pokédex:

"I downloaded your Pokédex today and thought it was the greatest invention since sliced bread" ~by imapedarsag on our Get Satisfaction

"Not only is this the best Pokedex app, but it's one of the best iPod touch apps I have ever used. Thank you so much for developing this app!" ~by Eddy Gonzalez on the US App Store

"I began using it as soon as I installed it, and I have to say it's a brilliantly designed app." ~by TheAppleFreak at the PokéCommunity
????????????????????

IN SHORT
· Complete Pokédex with ALL Pokémon, even Black & White ones
· Comprehensive and game specific information on Moves, Locations and Items
· Pokémon Training Tools (IV calculator, EV tracker and EV Training Guide)
· Collections manager
· Type chart to quickly look up weaknesses and resistances
· External links to Bulbapedia, Smogon, Serebii and Veekun (Optionally opened within the app!)

EV TRACKER, IV CALCULATOR AND AN EV TRAINING GUIDE
lukomon is the only Pokédex in the App Store that offers both an IV calculator and an EV tracker. So if you’re an EV trainer, lukomon is the way to go. And for all those people who have never heard of EV training; we’ve written a detailed guide on how this training works so you can become a competitive battler yourself!

CLEAN AND FAST INTERFACE
· Find your way through lukomon quick & easy with an intuitive interface
· Awesome custom artwork and full Retina Display support
· No internet connection required
· Easy favoriting of Pokémon, Items, Moves and Locations
· In-game events are shown on the homepage so you won’t miss an event in your favorite Pokémon games ever again

COLLECTIONS
We’ve developed a collections feature in which you can easily manage all your caught Pokémon. You can see your game-specific collections and your total collections. Catching ‘m all never was this easy!

LUKOMON NEEDS YOU!
lukomon will be frequently updated with awesome features. Do you have ideas for a new and awesome feature or suggestions to improve the app? Please email us!

Visit our blog for insider information:
www.kombostudio.com

Follow us:
@kombostudio

Become our fan:
Kombo Studio at Facebook

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lukomon-pok...d373872937?mt=8

I love the IV calc and EV tracker, I could really use that.

mzl.ueupndpr.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.nydjezyx.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.lqhnhymk.320x480-75.jpg
tumblr_lgrpelgsXE1qco41h.png

tumblr_lgrpobB2vn1qco41h.png
tumblr_lgrpkuX8aL1qco41h.png

With the release of B/W I started getting interested in pokemon again and this app helps me a lot. I hate to track my EVs on paper so no I can actually do it digitally which is pretty convenient. Anyway I'm just really curious if there are acutally other people using the lukomon.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a warning. B/W are not well implemented yet. Only a few english names are used and you can't find them by searching. Only from the list. An update will probs come now the US/EU versions are out

SjemBo1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Jamstruth the devs say in the description that they will be adding B/w as soon as the games are released. Pretty logical if you ask me as the games aren't available yet (only through illegal ways).

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
SjemBo1 said:
@Jamstruth the devs say in the description that they will be adding B/w as soon as the games are released. Pretty logical if you ask me as the games aren't available yet (only through illegal ways).
Other than... I don't know. BUYING THE JAPANESE GAME! LOOKING UP STUFF ON BULBAPEDIA!
Y'know, legal ways?

Yeah they were waiting for the english full release to implement it fully. I'm sure I said that.

SjemBo1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I meant there was no legal way yet to get the English data
smile.gif

Anyway games are out in Europe now (got my copy
biggrin.gif
) so I hope it will be added to this pokedex soon too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)